Skyway Pics from this weekend

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks for the ride with this weekend. Anyone looking to buy some pics, US129 has some good proofs from our trek across the skyway.

Capture1.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture4.JPG

The ZX10 is Wes, a friends of Tims. The Black GW is Jimmy who is Tiller's (Jay) dad.

Too bad Tim didn't catch any video of the off-roading Harley.

Too bad Tim didn't catch any video of the off-roading Harley.

Yea Charlie is fired! We were at Charlie for probably 4 hours on Monday and he never mentioned the off roading Harley. Not until monday afternoon when Dad stopped by did I hear about it.

Sorry I'm fired. That turn is in the last section of the trek when you are basically off the skyway heading into Robbinsville. It is a super tight turn that is off angle a bit. Guy just burned in and the bike ate some dirt. We got the bike upright and made sure him and the wife were ok. They had cell service so they could call someone if needed. They thanked us and off we went. We saw them still riding later in the day.

Sorry I'm fired. That turn is in the last section of the trek when you are basically off the skyway heading into Robbinsville. It is a super tight turn that is off angle a bit. Guy just burned in and the bike ate some dirt. We got the bike upright and made sure him and the wife were ok. They had cell service so they could call someone if needed. They thanked us and off we went. We saw them still riding later in the day.

I'm never involved in interesting times... Maybe thats a good thing :dunno:

BTW, ^^^^^ look at the Goldwing matching :laugh:

I really wish I could have been there.. It looks like it was a fun time

We had a blast. :) Wes and I also did Brass Town Bald Mtn, Blood Mtn, and finished the evening off with Hwy 60 up through Suches. I think the ride was a bit to long for the Goldwing guys. :laugh:

A little bit long for those of us with out iron back sides...

We had a blast. :) Wes and I also did Brass Town Bald Mtn, Blood Mtn, and finished the evening off with Hwy 60 up through Suches. I think the ride was a bit to long for the Goldwing guys. :laugh:

Don't be hating on the guy that helped with your GSXR forks on Monday...

I'm never involved in interesting times... Maybe thats a good thing :dunno:

BTW, ^^^^^ look at the Goldwing matching :laugh:

I really wish I could have been there.. It looks like it was a fun time

Well look what I ran across on Facebook... Charlie, you remember that classy pass we got from this red SV a few miles into the Skyway?

sv.jpg

You guys on the Wing's MUST be Fast your in front of the ZX14.. :laugh:
Thanks for Sharing Guys Awesome Pics.

Yeah. The guy on the blue SV tried to say it wasn't them at first. Stupid...

Back