Skyway Camping

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Got the RV and the bikes at the KOA in Tellico Plains tonight. Rode a bit this afternoon, but going to be a good day tomorrow!

IMAG0381-1.jpg

that's a great way to spend a weekend! have a great time :beerchug:

You would be welcome sir...come on. We are going to ride the Skyway in the am and meet GeorgiaBusa over in Cherokee in the am. Riding the Blue Ridge from there to Ashville to Mr. Motorcycle. Going to be a big time for sure.

Nice, Hey I didnt get a Invite. LOL

O YEAH, I cant wait. :D Bike is ready and so am I. I would leave right now if anyone would go and just ride all night long, and probably all day tomorrow to. :) See you guys in Cherokee in the morning. :)

You guys have a good time! Kevin and I are heading down to Nightfall tonight. :beerchug:

Have fun Charlie and be careful. Me and SteveO head out in a few moments to go meet Teresa and Mt. Ranier!

Ran over the Blue Ridge Parkway and a favored picture spot was toast from wind damage. We started out in great sun with wet roads and ended with sun and wet roads. Got to try out my new rain gear on the way back to Tellico, but had a great day! We turned in near 400 miles today. The last pic is us camping at the BP in Dillsboro waiting on the Hail Storm to stop. Three of us riding over the Skyway for breakfast at the Phillips with Doug and Kay in the am. I'd say its working on a great weekend.

imagejpeg_3_2.jpg

imagejpeg_5.jpg

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

IMAG0386-1.jpg

Back