Skywalker is a computer !!!!GOD!!!!

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I can't even BEGIN to tell y'all how much of a genius mike(Skywalker) is! He not only is a genius but was soooo patient with me in tryin to get my gf's computer workin. It seemed like HOURS that we were tryin to get the wireless connection workin and he was UNBELIEVABLY thorough. I OWE HIM BIG!!!!

COOKIES ARE ON THE WAY MY FRIEND :beerchug:

reboot? lol dude, you have NO IDEA!! If anyone knows him and/or his address lemme know, I got plans for that dude.....:thumbsup:

Jason, no worries at all my friend! I enjoy being able to help out and will be there next time as well if you need it. Any of you guys that could use an assist... Colorado High Local Area Network I'm retired and currently board. :beerchug:

I can't even BEGIN to tell y'all how much of a genius mike(Skywalker) is! He not only is a genius but was soooo patient with me in tryin to get my gf's computer workin. It seemed like HOURS that we were tryin to get the wireless connection workin and he was UNBELIEVABLY thorough. I OWE HIM BIG!!!!

COOKIES ARE ON THE WAY MY FRIEND :beerchug:

ok bud well now she's complainin iTunes are bein a b*tch
Posted via Mobile Device

In layman terms, I guess ya could say things weren't set up right with the network configuration. If you need ANY help go to Mike, he's EXCELLENT!

Well, my verizon is free on weekends and will do what I can with the ITunes. However, I have never used ITunes but only installed that once or twice for customer. Give me some specifics and me and old google can look it up. Just let me know Jason.

Later

ok bud well now she's complainin iTunes are bein a b*tch
Posted via Mobile Device

its all good mike, got some info from another source that she's gonna try later. Right now we're watchin Shawshank Redemption, she's sadly never seen it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great move no doubt and enjoy! Just back from our local gun show and now I'm ready for some R&R or maybe a movie. What a mad house.

its all good mike, got some info from another source that she's gonna try later. Right now we're watchin Shawshank Redemption, she's sadly never seen it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back