Skype...an' old technology perhaps...but Rubb is behind the times,installed it yesterday.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Thought if any of the org members had Skype installed we could get on there and argue face to face. :poke: :laugh:
Plus hold up that part and say...where does this go? Sell stuff,but stuff.Etc.
But more just to bich at one another with out all those expensive long distance charges. :thumbsup:
Hit me up for email addy to find me. The addy listed here on the org is ancient and won't work.
Rubb.

Thought if any of the org members had Skype installed we could get on there and argue face to face. :poke: :laugh:
But more just to bich at one another with out all those expensive long distance charges. :thumbsup:
Hit me up for email addy to find me. The addy listed here on the org is ancient and won't work.
Rubb.

we could get "ZOOM" and make a mass-argue call..

I believe it supports up to 12 people at the same time....

NOW THAT's a PARTY. :beerchug:
One big giant group hug...NOT.
More like "fug you" "No,fug you." "Fug all you" :poke::laugh:
Rubb.

One thing nice about this form of communication is you can shut it off and walk away...could do that with Skype but then it would be rude....

I used Skype in Afghanistan....was hard to believe here I was in a war zone talking face to face with my family...when I started deploying in the '80s we got a 5 minute call a week and we had to say "over" after we were done talking...

One thing nice about this form of communication is you can shut it off and walk away...could do that with Skype but then it would be rude....

I used Skype in Afghanistan....was hard to believe here I was in a war zone talking face to face with my family...when I started deploying in the '80s we got a 5 minute call a week and we had to say "over" after we were done talking...
10-4 on that. Over. uhhh Over. HEY, OVER !!! Doin' it to me already,and not even on skype yet. :redface:
Rubb.

Rubb.
I’ll skype ya for an argument/ bitching session!
If you start the row I’ll finish it, but how do we bitch slap on skype? Dunno if it’s worth the effort..... but it would be funny hearing your silly accent bwahahahahaha!

Back