Skyline Dr.

Supergank1

Registered
We are hitting Skyline Dr tomorrow(me and 3 others) anyone have an experience or suggestions about that place ..besides all the cops shootin radar!!! Doe`s anyone know if it gets crowded on this holiday weekend?? No rain in site should be a cool ride.
super.gif

MAYBE gas prices will keep traffic down but I have been there twice on "holiday" weekends and it is pretty busy...

i`ll try to get some pics to post up, hopefully it`s not too crowded but if it is we`ll just cruise alot and enjoy the view.

I live at the southern end of it (Where it meets I-64), ridden it a little bit, but it's boring to me...

yea it was ok for the first 30 miles or so but i was bored and ready to get off after that..we did have alot of fun riding rt33 coming out if the mountain and rt218 in fredericksburg.

Skyline_Dr._014.jpg

I live at the southern end of it (Where it meets I-64), ridden it a little bit, but it's boring to me...
how bored were ya last time WEEE!!! rode it!??!? remeber all the family photos we made
laugh.gif
HAHA! Yeah, Some where, this family is going "Why are these 2 guys in this picture?"

The ride out was pretty fun too... Squirrel, leaves, more squirrel, slow way down for the turn...

Back