Skydivr - hey!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Keith,
I did get a pic with Marquez, and I had him sign my shirt... but I am afraid that I can't give my shirt to Callie... I am sorry. I did get her something though; I got here a way cool Marquez key chain and a really cheesy Losail Circuit hat:

20140324_143308.jpg

20140324_143329.jpg

Last edited:
I feel really badly about how cheesy the hat is... and it is dirty... it has a weird blue stain on the bill...

If she doesn't want it, I understand...

20140324_143340.jpg

OMG...I just found this thread (been gone for a week and just catching up...)

She is likely to pass out - I'd rather her swoon over Marquez than One Direction (look it up) any DAY!

That is extra special kind of you and I am deeply in your debt sir. I will make sure to film her reaction! You have my address and if you'll let me I'll PP you the shipping charges!

I don't need paypal, but I won't be sending it until I get back to the states - should be about the 7th... I don't want to risk it getting lost in the overseas mail...

No prob, I am extremely grateful. Charlie sent me an email "what do you think about the hat?" I said "what hat?" then read this thread. We had a fun talk on the phone about it a little while ago we are both jealous :)

I'm going to turn on the video camera, hand her the box and share what happens next...

Back