skullchurch.com

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
alright, reporting in from kalispell montana... a local church, fresh life (freshlifechurch.org) has begun a new bible study on wednesday nights called skull church, with the purpose of reaching a generation lost. think kids ages 10-20 basically. the first series of messages are called "the bloody death of jesus christ" and focus specifically on the events leading up to and immediately following christ's crucifiction. the first message was last night, and it was rad. check out either website for archived messages (sermons). spread the word fellas. and imho, considering we all ride "the worlds fastest sport bike", we should probably know jesus more than anyone:laugh:. keep it safe boys, and please spread the word.:thumbsup:

Knock, Knock I knocked at heaven's door this morning. God asked me...'My child, what can I do for you?' And I said, 'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message.' God smiled and answered...'Request granted'.

!cid_6B5B182B3B554FB19B98C4A7FA52FE4B@DICKKALAGHER.gif

Shame can't put a "no Soliciting" sign on the website.

Though your actions are noble. Stuff like this provokes direction this site doesn't want to be part of. To many different religious beliefs here. So anything beyond "my prayers are with you and your family" etc... usually ends up in unwanted drama. It's the way to be fair to all members here and not have peoples feeling hurt. :thumbsup:

You have a low post count so this knowledge might not be known to you.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/105871-alright-political-religious-threads-over.html

Ride safe and may your beliefs keep you healthy and Happy!

never been one to force the faith onto anyone. if you're anti-christian, don't click the link. in fact, click back, and forget about the thread.

Shame can't put a "no Soliciting" sign on the website.

Though your actions are noble. Stuff like this provokes direction this site doesn't want to be part of. To many different religious beliefs here. So anything beyond "my prayers are with you and your family" etc... usually ends up in unwanted drama. It's the way to be fair to all members here and not have peoples feeling hurt. :thumbsup:

You have a low post count so this knowledge might not be known to you.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/105871-alright-political-religious-threads-over.html

Ride safe and may your beliefs keep you healthy and Happy!

k, i read the post, and it says don't bad mouth the beliefs of others, and don't complain to him about people posting about their faith. the intent of the post was to bring attention to a church that is focusing specifically upon the so called lost generation. basically, the current crop of teenagers.

Last edited:
k, i read the post, and it says don't bad mouth the beliefs of others, and don't complain to him about people posting about their faith. the intent of the post was to bring attention to a church that is focusing specifically upon the so called lost generation. basically, the current crop of teenagers.

I couldn't agree with you more. I understand what Strife is saying, but I don't believe that was the intent for what cap had posted on that link. You were being respectful and just sharing what many of us would consider an interesting post. It's all good bro! :thumbsup:

Please note, no non-Christians were harmed in the making of this post. :rofl:

Yea, I read that thread when it was posted the first time, and read it again just now to make sure I didn't miss anything. It said nothing about not being allowed to post religious things. It just said if you don't agree and want to post your opinion then be respectful about it, and if you're so against it that you don't want to see it at all then stay out of the thread.

Sounds like Fresh Life is starting up a good thing. Good "outside the home" influence is really hard to come by these days. Especially for that age group. Hope things go well for them.

Back