Ski Dubai vs Bubble bath

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so Ski Dubai uses the best insulator to keep their indoor ski slope from boiling over and melting down... "dead air"

So, does a bubble bath stay warm longer than a normal bath?

is the tub itself insulated as well? and it's not exactly dead air, heat from the bath is passed on to the bubbles, and then into the air.

"Best" insulator.............hmmmmmm. Heat is lost through Convection, Conduction, or Radiation. An "ideal" metalized thermos bottle minimizes all (3) losses. My vote for best insulator.

My guess is yes, bubbles help keep the "heat" in. Blanket on top the pool, is very good at keeping heat in.

All things equal, does a gallon of milk thaw at the the same rate it froze, or take longer to thaw?

Last edited:
"Best" insulator.............hmmmmmm. Heat is lost through Convection, Conduction, or Radiation. An "ideal" metalized thermos bottle minimizes all (3) losses. My vote for best insulator.

My guess is yes, bubbles help keep the "heat" in. Blanket on top the pool, is very good at keeping heat in.

All things equal, does a gallon of milk thaw at the the same rate it froze, or take longer to thaw?
aww that depends.... type of conduction and temp differential?
80 degree room vs 80 degree water? is the water circulated? is the water a constant 80? if not, the total volume of the water? I feel a playground headache starting

Last edited:
What's that TV show were the two guys test out wild theories?

Back