Sixpack577 is this you?

:laugh:No sir, not me.
I've never had the chance to even pull a trailer on a motorcycle, but if I did I'de try a wheelie. Props to the guy doing them.
Isn't he a member here? He makes the trailers? Juan?
The only Youtube video that I know off hand of me is posted here somewhere.
But I've been shown a few more of me over the years too, a couple that I had to look at and think, didn't realize it was me:laugh:
No idea how to find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me he is much better then that. He can ride one until the road ends.

Thanks Doug, there was a time.
Now I'm just rusting away.
It's been over a month since I wheelied anything(cbr1k), and a lot longer before that.
I don't get out much anymore.
I hope you're doing well, and God is still in the miracle business, I hope to see you on two wheels again.:beerchug:

Well at least one thing is that it could/would act as a wheel bar and help keep you from flipping the bike when you wheelie. :thumbsup:

That's one of my fears about wheelies is that it could flip over, not a good thing for sure.

Yeah, think SP would carry it a bit further than that...

Never know, could be a good learning tool. Stuff the trailer full of bricks then TRY to keep the front tire down :thumbsup:

Try to turn too right?

That's one of my fears about wheelies is that it could flip over, not a good thing for sure.

true statement

crash-moto-hayabusa.jpg

I looped many a dirtbike(and bicycle)learning. Had my share of "oh sh*t!" moments on street bikes too. A few past 12 and 1 o'clock, and even at triple digit speed. Jesus was always the first thing out of my mouth, and as far as I'm concerned the only reason I was able to get back in control.
As long as you stay relaxed and know the consequences, 99% of the time things are fine. Like most anything in life, it's all in your head.
As far as the trailer being a wheelie bar, maybe to an extent. Since the trailer turns and pivots at the swingarm, it will only save you so much.
I have a friend who has done almost 8 miles on the back tire before arm pump made him set it down. He can also do most any curve or turn too, change speed, gears, whatever. Pretty amazing to watch.
He could take that trailer through the Parkway on an 11 o'clock wheelie for miles:laugh:
Me, I'm just a has been. Although I still do get to school a young punk on rare occasion:laugh:
Don't be scared of wheelies, just start small and build them up. Nothin to it.

Thanks Doug, there was a time.
Now I'm just rusting away.
It's been over a month since I wheelied anything(cbr1k), and a lot longer before that.
I don't get out much anymore.
I hope you're doing well, and God is still in the miracle business, I hope to see you on two wheels again.:beerchug:
Hey Marty, Sorry to here you haven't got out much. Is anything wrong? I am still fighting my back and seems like it is a never ending thing. I sure do miss riding. Still thinking about the CanAm but have to get my funds right. Anyway let me know if its anything I can do if you are down. I will do what I can. See ya soon.

Hey Marty, Sorry to here you haven't got out much. Is anything wrong? I am still fighting my back and seems like it is a never ending thing. I sure do miss riding. Still thinking about the CanAm but have to get my funds right. Anyway let me know if its anything I can do if you are down. I will do what I can. See ya soon.

No, everything's good Doug, thanks for asking. I just seem to always be busy whenever I can borrow a bike, or someone else wants to ride. Same here on the funds, I've been looking at 1k's for a while now, but things just keep popping up to take my money.

Hell no, that's not Marty. He'd have that puppy up a lot more than knee high. That poor lad in the video is shameful in the eyes of the wheelie gods! :-)

Back