Six Day Forecast Is 73-78 And Sunny

Its only supposed to be high 50s-60 but sunny for the weekend. Think I'll take the X tomorrow and the Busa Sunday. The mountain roads will still have wet and shady corners but 25 should be ideal.
DEC17201179CBXRIDE 006.jpg

That's way too many bikes on a two lane at the same time. I got in 250 miles on the Honda today and my two lane was vacant as usual. Kinda chilly but sunny and the roads were clean.

That's way too many bikes on a two lane at the same time. I got in 250 miles on the Honda today and my two lane was vacant as usual. Kinda chilly but sunny and the roads were clean.

Memorial Ride for Alex Russell(one of the good guys)who was killed on that curve(Ortega Highway)when a car did a U-turn and pulled out in front of him.

Good to see Clay up there on Ortega @ the 1:50 mark ~ a younger version of our very own PirateDiverJeff . . .

maxresdefault.jpg

I was thinking about Clay this morning,gonna have to give him a holler(he cracks me up:lol:).

60 degrees over here right now @ 7:30 old man,I'll probably head up the hill in about an hour or so.

I was thinking about Clay this morning,
gonna have to give him a holler ( he cracks me up:lol:) .

60 degrees over here right now @ 7:30 old man,
I'll probably head up the hill in about an hour or so .

Did you ever get a chance to talk with Clay ~ the cell phone number I gave you is good . . .

Yes it was! Mid 70s on the shady two lanes, high 60s at the coast and 78-80 in the flats. Sunny and blue skies. Traffic too, but not too much. Lots of bikes out and even saw a dozen HAs, passing cars on each side and running a stop sign at a busy junction near Alices, one after the other...azzholes! Most were two up on new full dress baggers too and of course they had their 'cuts' on. :( I remember being in a...club once with uniforms, the Cub Scouts. I was about eight! :)

Yeah I work at CarMax. I sell cars Ironically. Health issues just made riding a little scary. ;) How are you ? I am also raising those Grand kids. I will NEVER forget that letter you wrote. Thanks Man !!

image.jpeg
Yeah I work at CarMax. I sell cars Ironically. Health issues just made riding a little scary. ;) How are you ? I am also raising those Grand kids. I will NEVER forget that letter you wrote. Thanks Man !!

No sweat man. I've always been good at writing letters. Glad the G kids are OK. I have a G daughter myself who'll be 2 in November and a G son expected in mid July. I retired a couple years back and I'm moving within a month to Coarsegold, just 22 miles from Yosemite! I've worn out the coast hiway and all the two lanes around here. :) Here's a fairly recent shot of the Busa. Has over 60K on it now.

Back