Six Day Forecast Is 73-78 And Sunny

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
And it looks like no one has posted here in eight months! After the Bowl tourists leave the area riding should be good nearly everywhere. Gonna put my Buell pegs to the test.

image.jpeg

Gorgeous!! I recently moved to the central coast, work in San Luis Obispo, live in Paso Robles. Where is that/what highway?

Take 46 from Paso to 1 just south of Cambria. Heading north the road gets real good just past Ragged Point and stays good until Carmel. My loop yesterday was 359 miles from San Jose to Carmel south thru Big Sur and Lucia to 46 south of Cambria then east to 101 then north to 198 towards Coalinga east but at 25 I then headed north to Hollister (very good road for bikes and fast cars) and then back on 101 north to San Jose. A shorter loop but very very curvy is the road across the mountain range just south of Lucia, Nacimiento Ferguson Rd. It connects at Jolon Rd. and Ft. Hunter Liggett which leads you back to 101, or you can head north from Paso on 101 and start west near King City on Jolon Rd to the Fort and west up and over the mountains to 1. Then back south on 1 to 46 and home to Paso.

Last edited:
Been hot here for the past week(high 80's),but back in the 70's by the coming weekend.:D

If 80° is too hot for you - you can visit me as we have daytime high's in the 20's and 30's

Otherwise just send that 80° air east and will will take it off your hands for ya.

I can pretty much guarantee you that anywhere in the 80°'s - would NOT be too hot for me.

If 80° is too hot for you - you can visit me as we have daytime high's in the 20's and 30's

Otherwise just send that 80° air east and will will take it off your hands for ya.

I can pretty much guarantee you that anywhere in the 80°'s - would NOT be too hot for me.

86 today at 2:00PM,will go out Sat. when it's back in the 70's.:D

image.jpeg
Got almost 200 miles in this afternoon. Was in the mid 60s and sunny except for the shady corners under the trees. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow and the Busa is up for a run. Gotta break in a new rear.

Nice here today.

Temps have dropped right down to 85 to 90F.

The last week has been awful, up around 100F at work.
Lads have been doing 10 hour days in the sun, had too off ill.

Got a ride in this morning but was glad to be home by 11.30am.

This is a couple of years old, but its not some remote outback, its an area where 2 million of us live and work.

Temps are in degrees C, one area was, in your scale, about 112 degrees F.
The coolest area was 102 degrees F.

I gave up and went home.

image.jpg

M
ates working on mines out West have seen close to 50 degrees C (about 122 degrees F)
They don't ride bikes there!!!

You poor bastich! I've ridden across Nevada in the HEAT and it was no fun, wet vest or not. But, I don't live there. Does your employment keep you there?

Most of the year it's quite nice.

Been here 12 years and haven't seen a frost. Beautiful place, beaches, palm trees, great roads. It's just our Summer (your winter) is HOT. only a month or month and a half that bad, then back to the good stuff. Our Summers are hot and wet, our Winters (your Summer) is cool and dry and much better for bikes.

I looked further North, hotter and stupid humidity. I looked down South but they have more European weather, frosts and even snow in some areas. I picked S/E Queensland as 90% of the year it's quite reasonable.

It's nice being on the coast. Head inland and temps start to get real silly.

Back