Sitting here for the last 4hrs.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I have no life... I should get up and do something, but I just keep surfing between 5-6 sites hoping someone posts something new.

I've even been over on 600RR.net stirring the pot. They're kinda touchy about their 600's.... :whistle: Can't even have any fun over on zx14ninja.net as some guys know me over there from this board... LOL

I guess boredom brings out the devil in me... LOL

Last edited:
I surf the web almost 40 hours a week. I am so bored at work it really sucks. I am the only one here and there is really nothing to do.

I am on here way too much. About 3-4 hours a day during the week and about 9 hours a day on the weekends. The bad part is that I sold my busa about 2 months ago

I have no life... I should get up and do something, but I just keep surfing between 5-6 sites hoping someone posts something new.

I've even been over on 600RR.net stirring the pot. They're kinda touchy about their 600's.... :whistle: Can't even have any fun over on zx14ninja.net as some guys know me over there from this board... LOL

I guess boredom brings out the devil in me... LOL

:laugh:

Boredom is a VERY dangerous disease!...:whistle:

My mom says and idle hand is the devils playground. And the internet can be a dirty place. Have you ever seen the chappelle episode where the internet is a real place? It hilarious. Anyway we have the org (and fantasy football) so I think there are worse things we could do with our time

don't be lazy...add a new hobby! life is too short to spend it bored. the web is like eating a fine steak through a straw. go out and get some REAL STEAK!! :) find a magazine rack and pick 3 new topics of interest and the CHASE YOUR LIFE DOWN WITH A PASSION!
live-out-loud-jumpingbig.jpg

I am with ya. When I am not on the road for work, I am here on the board and the Chat room. 40 hours a week. I hate boredom. But nothing going on at work unless I am on the road.
:welcome: to the nut house:whistle:

No boredom here. Been doing two full-time jobs (busy assistant left) for over a year now (not complaining). On fire the minute I walk in the door, doesn't stop as I walk out the door.

Time does go by faster when you are busy.

Back