Sites back up! What did you do when it was down?

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Me, I constantly checked in the chatrooms. I knew it was pointless but I was still hoping.

Looked at new exhaust. Had my finger on the "buy it now" button. Just couldnt quite push it.

Went to work, checked to see if the org was back up.

Thats about it.

Heading to the dragon this weekend!

Welcome back ORG! Good job on the new forum! Got it back up quicker than I expected!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
testing...hmmm why isnt my new sig working?

Edit, Ah there it is. Shweeet!

Welp its bedtime. I can sleep well knowing that I can wake up in the morning and start seeing 99 ho again. lol

Last edited:
hmmmm..let's see...

worked, trained and been getting in shape for upcoming busa.org Miller Motorsports Park trackday extravaganza, worked on Gixx, getting new Elka 3 way adjustable shock this weekend, ran 20 miles in the last 3 days, hung out with GDC brethren (gixxer.com), watched some superbike and motogp racing over the weekend, spent great quality family time with wife and daughter. :cheerleader::beerchug:

What did I do while the site was down? Rode a little, cleaned house, worked, basically wandered aimlessly. Whew! Glad that's over and everything is back to normal.:woot:

I ordered a set of chrome grips. Figured I'd give em a shot. hung out at a couple of other busa sites and did a few hours at the part time job. glad to be back

I sat in the chat room all day. Got to know other members much better. Had a good time but was lost for a while. Glad to be back.
Awesome job done by Cap and Omar as well as the rest of the behind the scenes people.:bowdown::popcorn:

I thought Firedog did a fine job of greeting at the Chatroom door....next time we have a meeting I'm voting for him as our Official O-R-G Greeter !!!! :super:

I thought Firedog did a fine job of greeting at the Chatroom door....next time we have a meeting I'm voting for him as our Official O-R-G Greeter !!!! :super:

Thank you very much Sir. It was fun chatting with everyone.
:welcome:
:rofl:

Did a little chatting,........but mostly,.......lost my SANITY!!!! I can't function without this place!!! :banghead:

Did a little chatting,........but mostly,.......lost my SANITY!!!! I can't function without this place!!! :banghead:
Played in the chat room... Rode to Seattle with the wife to meet some .org members! That helped get through the withdrawls.

And worked like a dog...

Got some work done, visited some other board, it just was not the same. I kept clicking my heels, "Theres no place like home, theres no place like home...."

I sat in the chat room all day. Got to know other members much better. Had a good time but was lost for a while. Glad to be back.
Awesome job done by Cap and Omar as well as the rest of the behind the scenes people.:bowdown::popcorn:

Yeah what he said, was in the chat room all day. Nice meeting and getting to know all you guys a lil better. :40__s:beerchug:0__s:

I installed the NoS kit replaced the chain and put the HID head lights in, most I was at the m109riders forum but gets a little boring after a day or 2.

:cheerleader: Thanks for getting the site back up quick..:cheerleader:

I also ordered clutch plates , heavy duty springs, and some plate to reinforce the side cover because of the springs.. The guys at the HayabusaZone were/are very helpful..

please HELP!! I think im a mod junky now.

Back