Site Speed

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
My only problem with this board is some times it is slow or just dont respond? I think it might have to do with the amount of traffic here![/Quote]

Tell me how its going..... I made a few changes to the server and wanted to see how its working on your end. This is a snippet from another post, I need to know if you folks are seeing performance increases.

Moving right along CAp'n. pics loading quick and pages change easily with no freezing. threads are posted to a little faster too...

That was my post Cap and I have not had a problem as of late the site is running fast now that you metion it. Like I said before this is my home I love it here even more then my physical home!
Thanks Cap you are on top of things as always!

Usually runs great. BUT--tonite I had a hard time getting to some posts--just ran & ran & ran. I logged off and logged right back on and now it seems to be working OK. Might be my crappy Dell!

For the last few mins it has slowed down and now its fast again! Go fig I dont have a dell I have a new HP laptop.

I have been running some other scripts to clean things up..... its me slowing it down... sorry

The only problem I've been having is actually entering a response to a post. After hitting the post button it just sits there forever........and I'm afraid to hit the button again for fear of double posts.............so I sit and wait.

Besides that the boards been great from my end.

seems to be running very smooth this morning
beerchug.gif

I have seen the differance, I just got DSL and a new computer last month so this change was right on time.

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back