Site performance Improvements

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Are you guys seeing any improvement in the site in the past 24 hours? I made some pretty significant changes that should offer a better experience. The data is telling me that we are serving pages faster but if you aren't experiencing it then it's a moot issue.

let me know.

Cap

Are you guys seeing any improvement in the site in the past 24 hours? I made some pretty significant changes that should offer a better experience. The data is telling me that we are serving pages faster but if you aren't experiencing it then it's a moot issue.

let me know.

Cap
Would be hard for me to tell, since I just upgraded internet speed at home, so don’t know how much of the speed comes from that and how much is from the changes you’ve made.

I notice it is quicker to change pages....I can tell because I have this old laptop that is normally pretty slow...

I have noticed that it loads faster on my phone. I have not tried it on a conventional computer yet.

Edit: replies load way faster

It seems a lot snappier Cap. I checked via phone and pc. I also noticed the pictures at the top now work again. Mine hadnt for some time.

The logo is back at the top! Speed is fast and my cursor stopped disappearing when typing a message! I am a happy camper! Thanks cap!!

Back