Sinus Surgery??!! Anyone had it done?

bumping my thread to see if anyone has any more info/experience they can add (now that the mass consumption of turkey is over).

I had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad last couple of days with all this mess.

:(

Mike had this done about 3 years ago...he went from having NO allergies or sinus problems ever to continuous sinus infections...the surgery looked like the way to go, but honestly, in the long run I don't know that he's 100% nor whether he ever will be...

Post surgery, he still has tons of issues and is on allergy meds and sinus meds year-round...I don't believe he's had any sinus infections since, but I wouldn't say it was a cure-all either.

I do recall his recovery...it wasn't long, but it looked miserable...nose packed with gauze for days, every time he'd bend over a certain way his sinuses would just flow freely and unexpectedly. Actually, post surgery, that's always been an issue...

I've heard both good and bad, so it seems to be a chance everyone takes...some are happy, others are not as impressed...

I'm just sorry you're having problems :(

I used to work for an allergist and we woul refer to the ENT after someone had 3 or more sinus infections a year. 95% said the wished they would have done it sooner. Good luck !

Do it. i had it done over a year ago, and i surely feel the difference...

It's like a "big air box mod"....
kinda like an "Air buffet" breathe all you can breathe...lol
i think you get the point..

fewer sinus congestion's, less snoring and better sleep.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back