Single

Well its official....I am now divorced. I honestly feel like i lost one of my best friends. I know that everything happens for a reason...And if this is what she really wants...then who am i to stop her. Well i just figured that i would share the news with my family.

Every days a new day, things will get better.
Keeping busy is the best way for your mind not to get caught up into negative thoughts.
If your feeling down or depressed, exercise or working out is a great stress reliever.

Rusty, everything happens for a reason. When the time is right, someone will come into your life, most of the time it happens when your not looking for it. I think the world of you and your X, and I wish nothing but the best for you both. Some sweet young thing will see the guns on you and be anxious to go for a ride on your Busa with you for sure!:thumbsup:

wm_normal_eureka-2008-sat_192.jpg

Every days a new day, things will get better.
Keeping busy is the best way for your mind not to get caught up into negative thoughts. If your feeling down or depressed, exercise or working out is a great stress reliever.

Good words...
Try to always engage yourself in doing something, eat well and drink juices. You need to distract attention from negative thinking with some bright emotions...watch new movies, meet friends...just go out for walks. Doctors say when walking, our organizm produces lactic acid that exactly helps our brain work properly and actively.

Rusty, everything happens for a reason. When the time is right, someone will come into your life, most of the time it happens when your not looking for it. I think the world of you and your X, and I wish nothing but the best for you both. Some sweet young thing will see the guns on you and be anxious to go for a ride on your Busa with you for sure!:thumbsup:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You just need to get mad at women in general.

then find a hottie who is equally mad at men in general

Then you both need to get a room and have angry s e x

It will all work out from there

Back