Single topic debate #2

Projekt

Registered
Chime in and give us your best effort for arguing the plausibility of Creation. We know you are wrong but we all want to read your nonsense so that we can add you to our list of religious quacks.
biggrin.gif

I thought you were trying for a debate???

Nothing to debate here, You have Science VS Fairy Tale.

NEXT!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Jeezus !</span>
laugh.gif

I'm no religious quack but I really don't want to burn in <table style=filter:glow(color=yellow)>HELL</table> for eternity either .
poke.gif

Hey if you wanna beleive your existence is by random chance and originated from a mudhole and that your life is pretty much meaningless and has no purpose then go right ahead. Better hope you're right!
rock.gif

Everything except for the meaningless and purposeless sounds about right. I AM RIGHT because....

I spoke to God about it...
laugh.gif

Fear not Warputer or is it GCCS or something to that tune? The lord forgives his followers even in times of doubt. Besides all the hot chics end up in Hell so you'll have a good time. Right Rev?

Hot chicks are in hell ? Is that why I'm stuck with the fat chicks now ?
laugh.gif

Where's WW? He's usually good for a tussle...

Ah and where is A6? He used well sharpened logic that cut pretty deep sometimes.

Otherwise, to be honest, I see this "debate" going no where.

Even a substantial percentage of the Christian community has said evolution makes sense and that religion and Evolution are not incompatiable.

It's just the few lugnuts running around that take everything handed to them at face value that cannot get their heads around the concept.

Or those with a need to feel special, a wish to be a creation of a holy being so they can look down on those around them with scorn and hide from the fear of death...

Which brings us to a decent discussion topic...

Fear of Death = Creation of the God Myth??? Anyone?

with my Camera.
Waiting. Watching.
rock.gif

Would the Lord approve of that? Oh wait, I forgot. All you have to do is say sorry and a few prayers and you'll be forgiven.

Where's WW?  He's usually good for a tussle...

Ah and where is A6?  He used well sharpened logic that cut pretty deep sometimes.

Otherwise, to be honest, I see this "debate" going no where.  

Even a substantial percentage of the Christian community has said evolution makes sense and that religion and Evolution are not incompatiable.

It's just the few lugnuts running around that take everything handed to them at face value that cannot get their heads around the concept.

Or those with a need to feel special, a wish to be a creation of a holy being so they can look down on those around them with scorn and hide from the fear of death...

Which brings us to a decent discussion topic...

Fear of Death = Creation of the God Myth???  Anyone?
Go ahead and post it since you thought of it..
That will make STD #4 woah I just noticed that..
Single Topic Debate #4
Do the honors..

Warputer,
All of us disciples of Satan get a good time conditional entry into hell. You know, bypassing all of the brimfire and landing between a pair of giant beautiful breasts.

I aim to please .....

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "DOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"|1156203142 -->

I side with Creation, no matter what the outcome of the debate is
wink.gif
in addition, I'm not much of a debater or otherwise I'll jump on the debate thingy...
biggrin.gif

Back