single sided swingarm

Has anyone added a roaring toyz single sided swingarm at stock length to a busa? Weight, ride and handling?

I've got a Greggs SSS arm and a ducati wheel that I have been putting on hold. Stock length. I may just throw in the towel and sell the kit.

You can always buy one of these for stock length:

IMG_0694.JPG

GSX 1300R Hayabusa, Kit Monobraccio RAM - 0.00EUR : RAM ITALIA srl, piazza la tua moto in pole position

BB

Hey Big E what stopped you from bolting that arm and rim to your busa??

Kinda torn on what do. Run the SSS arm or run a stock chrome arm with my PVM wheels. Also I would like a matching pair of wheels for the SSS arm set up. Ive been looking at options and they are kinda past my budget right now.

Why do you need anything for a busa besides what was on it when rolled off the dealership lot??

The beauty of a busa is the plethora of options available 2 customize it and make it your own whether it be for comfort, style, or performance. It's not a matter of why but rather why not...:whistle:

Any of you guys know how to get round fitting a vfr 750 swing arm on a busa Street I am struggling here... I was told it can be done .. swing arm fits it's n just dog bone or shock fittings

Back