rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
"I'm gonna owe,I'm gonna owe
'Cause off to the dyno I go
I'm gonna owe,but I gotta go
Off to dyno dont cha know".

I should be able to ride alot faster on the way home,because I will have a way thinner wallet. :laugh:

Later folks,wish my luck.

Rubb.

suzuki-hayabusa-orange-bike-maddmax.jpg

We Will Need Pics, just to make sure no funny bidness is hap'nin. No pics? It didn't happen.............

We Will Need Pics, just to make sure no funny bidness is hap'nin. No pics? It didn't happen.............

You sound like me. Funny bidness.:laugh:

Pics....:rulez:

You'll have to wait for the good,the sheet. I didn't wanna fold it and stick it my pocket,I'm gettin' that puppy framed.

Got my Nephew to man the throttle so I could watch Mr Tech. (and take a pic,for you disbelievin' bastid's) :poke:

RSD.

dyno3.jpg

dyno4.jpg

Niiiice! :thumbsup: I see yer still a dashingly handsome lad, Rubb. Dare I say..."Rubb-alicious." :D Can't wait to see the figures...it's too bad my little rock don't have a dyno. Or tuners. :(

On a side note, I'm diggin the shirt as well...looks like you've been keepin in shape. What size is that, a XXL? I coulda swore I had you pegged for an XL. :thumbsup: Lookin good, bro!

Well Done Sir, now where's the sheet for your Busa? He he, kidding, nice numbers bro, she's healthy...

Niiiice! :thumbsup: I see yer still a dashingly handsome lad, Rubb. Dare I say..."Rubb-alicious." :D Can't wait to see the figures...it's too bad my little rock don't have a dyno. Or tuners. :(

On a side note, I'm diggin the shirt as well...looks like you've been keepin in shape. What size is that, a XXL? I coulda swore I had you pegged for an XL. :thumbsup: Lookin good, bro!

Next to the average Busa riders I have met(from the U.S),I look like Tiny Tim @ 6'1" 200 lbs. You'd love the shirts Pac,they are hand made with the coolest buttons.

Rubb.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

Thank you Gentlemen. Very,very happy.Was thinking I would get about 173-175. After about 4-5000 RPM....WOW. She really dances.Little snap wheelies all the way home.

RSD.

Back