Sing with me now....

Next to the average Busa riders I have met(from the U.S),I look like Tiny Tim @ 6'1" 200 lbs. You'd love the shirts Pac,they are hand made with the coolest buttons.

Rubb.

Heheh...how true! On the island I'm one of the bigger lads...height-wise I'm a little over average, body structure is about the same. I'd say I fall in the upper 20% of the big boys. 5'10", 290lbs is mostly what I bring to the table.

When I went to Cali, I met up with BA Busa, Gunny, Devil Dog, lamb, Charles and Panda Nin (i think that was his name). They were mostly taller than me, but I trumped 'em on the structure. Except for BA. ??? That bastid is HUGE. Good Lord...that is one healthy boy. Not too many times can people call me a "little man"...he has me pegged any day of the week. :laugh:

Rather nice threads, those shirts...and the buttons to boot! They match ya perfectly, bruvver. :thumbsup: I don't suppose they'd have 'em in a tiny XXL, would they? :whistle:

darn.. 181.6 with slip on?? what else you got on that thing?? great number..

Yep. Those are good, healthy numbers. That, and they're stylin' HMF Hi-Mounts. :thumbsup: Been wantin a set for a while...that, or if I can somehow rig an undertail-style exhaust.

Yep. Those are good, healthy numbers. That, and they're stylin' HMF Hi-Mounts. :thumbsup: Been wantin a set for a while...that, or if I can somehow rig an undertail-style exhaust.

A 4 into 1 out the azz like my CBR would be sweet. Suprized some company hasn't jumped on that one.

RSD.

A 4 into 1 out the azz like my CBR would be sweet. Suprized some company hasn't jumped on that one.

RSD.

Mmm...yeah, that would hit the spot. Or something like this:

2010-MV-Agusta-F4-11.jpg

it'll put the "sex" in sexy. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
And yeah...I dunno why no one's jumped on an undertail exhaust. They've only had 14 years to try and get it worked out. ??? :whistle:

Back