rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
"I'm gonna owe,I'm gonna owe
'Cause off to the dyno I go
I'm gonna owe,but I gotta go
Off to dyno dont cha know".

I should be able to ride alot faster on the way home,because I will have a way thinner wallet. :laugh:

Later folks,wish my luck.

Rubb.

suzuki-hayabusa-orange-bike-maddmax.jpg

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
We Will Need Pics, just to make sure no funny bidness is hap'nin. No pics? It didn't happen.............

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
We Will Need Pics, just to make sure no funny bidness is hap'nin. No pics? It didn't happen.............
You sound like me. Funny bidness.:laugh:

Pics....:rulez:

You'll have to wait for the good,the sheet. I didn't wanna fold it and stick it my pocket,I'm gettin' that puppy framed.

Got my Nephew to man the throttle so I could watch Mr Tech. (and take a pic,for you disbelievin' bastid's) :poke:

RSD.

dyno3.jpg

dyno4.jpg

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Niiiice! :thumbsup: I see yer still a dashingly handsome lad, Rubb. Dare I say..."Rubb-alicious." :D Can't wait to see the figures...it's too bad my little rock don't have a dyno. Or tuners. :(

On a side note, I'm diggin the shirt as well...looks like you've been keepin in shape. What size is that, a XXL? I coulda swore I had you pegged for an XL. :thumbsup: Lookin good, bro!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Well Done Sir, now where's the sheet for your Busa? He he, kidding, nice numbers bro, she's healthy...

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Niiiice! :thumbsup: I see yer still a dashingly handsome lad, Rubb. Dare I say..."Rubb-alicious." :D Can't wait to see the figures...it's too bad my little rock don't have a dyno. Or tuners. :(

On a side note, I'm diggin the shirt as well...looks like you've been keepin in shape. What size is that, a XXL? I coulda swore I had you pegged for an XL. :thumbsup: Lookin good, bro!
Next to the average Busa riders I have met(from the U.S),I look like Tiny Tim @ 6'1" 200 lbs. You'd love the shirts Pac,they are hand made with the coolest buttons.

Rubb.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Thank you Gentlemen. Very,very happy.Was thinking I would get about 173-175. After about 4-5000 RPM....WOW. She really dances.Little snap wheelies all the way home.

RSD.