Since txt'n while driving is Illegal, so shall txt'n while walking

There is nothing wrong with texting anywhere...
These modern bikes practically ride themselves...

Saw a guy in Toronto riding a V Strom down a busy street and texting, he looked up just in time to avoid an accident...I don't know where his phone ended up but it flew out of his hands as he was grabbing the clutch...

Saw a guy in Toronto riding a V Strom down a busy street and texting, he looked up just in time to avoid an accident...I don't know where his phone ended up but it flew out of his hands as he was grabbing the clutch...
I have to admit ive been guilty of texting on the busa when I got my ram mount installed, of course the new gloves I got for my b day last month won't let me use the phone so that keeps from being stupid. Of course it sucks when my pandora stops playing my music and I have to stop and take the gloves off to restart it

I have to admit ive been guilty of texting on the busa when I got my ram mount installed, of course the new gloves I got for my b day last month won't let me use the phone so that keeps from being stupid. Of course it sucks when my pandora stops playing my music and I have to stop and take the gloves off to restart it

First world problems suck huh? :laugh:

What is so important that people just can't wait to respond to that text?
Is it like what folks post on Facebilk? "Guess what I had for dinner,you'll never guess." "Ahhh was it beef?" ......WHAM.DEAD. It's all, "Natural Selection."
If they don't care about dying,I'm not going to give it any thought either.
You can't fix stupid.If they text and die on a Busa,I'll be first in line for any cheap parts the widow is selling off. Then again,I don't listen to music either.Haven't in 40 years on the street. Riding today is kinda dangerous,why cut off one of the senses. But in reality I guess nobody should judge. I was out today and at ONE point I rode quite fast,just for a second thou.

It's the climb in insurance rates as a result of such accidents which bothers me the most.

People are hopelessly addicted to their phones and electronic devices like no drug ever invented. Try taking a phone away and they go into some sort of rage mixed with a fit, missed with some sort of sorrow. Even little kids are addicted to electronic devices, I find it odd nobody sees this as a threat.

I hardly have my phone with me and I can walk away from this laptop anytime, I try to only go on it periodically here and there, but as I'm from the generation before electronic gizmos, I'm not a fair representation.

Back