Since txt'n while driving is Illegal, so shall txt'n while walking

busa-saga

Registered
too funny

incase there's a white screen, link below

- Is Texting While Walking Next?[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw that on my local news. that happened at the mall 2 miles from my house! unbelievable how dumb some people are.

Too bad she didn't drown! now she might reproduce.

just recently on my way home from work a woman was standing in the cross walk so I stopped my car to let her cross the street (ped right of way law). I had to finally blow my horn at her to get her attention away from texting so she was aware to cross the road.

Even then she ended up walking at a slower than normal pace because she was still busy texting. What a thoughtless text drone. People get so self absorbed in texting that they’re unaware of their live surroundings.

i hate cellphones! almost as much as i hate the people that are stuck to them like its thier freakin pacemaker and if the set it down for just a sec, unplug for just a moment, they will die. im glad she took a digger, she got exactly what she deserved.

Saw that on the news this morning also, funny thing is she actually worked in the mall and knew that fountain was there

i sent one while riding the busa the other day.....probably pretty safe huh :whistle:

IMG_4078.JPG

IMG_4078.JPG

:rofl: I kind of expected a response like that! I was expecting a highly important text with directions to the stealership....it was worth it :thumbsup: Streight road with no traffic...only thing to worry about here would be a hog or a deer running accross the road. If that happens it okay I've got full coverage, and if that happens it means I've got pork chops or back straps for din din! :cheerleader:

Back