Since I am towing the clinic---

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hey yaw'l,
Since I am towing the clinic, does anyone want//need anything done? I just want to get an idea up front. Any kind of normal stuff will be available- you guys know how I roll...

MCM

Shawn I WANT you to enjoy yourself at the Bash. And Thanks for offering your help...

Hey Shawn, Can you swing by and change my oil and plugs at my house.. It might be out of the way but hey you never know unless you ask....

Cap.....

As always helping the next guy... Good on ya Shawn..

Shawn I WANT you to enjoy yourself at the Bash. And Thanks for offering your help...

Jon,
You guys know that this is part of what I enjoy - but I will definately be doing more riding this time...

Enjoy Shawn, have to catch you at another M&G someday.

Steve,
I would love to meet up with you again - if I didn't have an awards presentation for my unit from Iraq on the 9th, I would be there at Doug's...

Hey Shawn, Can you swing by and change my oil and plugs at my house.. It might be out of the way but hey you never know unless you ask....

Cap.....

As always helping the next guy... Good on ya Shawn..

You came close to having a surprise guest... but we have a presentation that I really need to attend on the 9th. As for helping out the next guy - well, that is how we roll around here :cheerleader:

You came close to having a surprise guest... but we have a presentation that I really need to attend on the 9th. As for helping out the next guy - well, that is how we roll around here :cheerleader:

It would have been a great surpise too..... Your always welcome here you know that..

A brake assesment on the Busa would be good for me. They stop fine, but seem not to release as well as when new. No free wheel spinning on the front tire when on the stand. I have EBC HH pads on with 4 track days on them. Could be fluid / pads, just don't know. Anyway, I'll have it there on Thursday. Looking foward to a great weekend.

A brake assesment on the Busa would be good for me. They stop fine, but seem not to release as well as when new. No free wheel spinning on the front tire when on the stand. I have EBC HH pads on with 4 track days on them. Could be fluid / pads, just don't know. Anyway, I'll have it there on Thursday. Looking foward to a great weekend.

Thats sounds like a sticky caliper, or just needs a good cleaning!

Darn it, I knew I should have threw that big bore kit in the trailer before I left for Georgia. See you thursday.:thumbsup:

Back