SILVER BELLY FAIRING (under rectifier)

BLACK10

Registered
Hey Guys,

Where can i find a replacement Sliver belly fairing for a 09'? The one on my buddies bike rubbed the asphalt due to the clip coming out. Where can i find another one? Possibly lightly used?

Thanks

I'd check eBay and Craigslist for a used one or maybe someone around here has one. If that fails, hit up Justin and HondaEast.

Droid via Tapatalk

Honda East shows $188.49 for a new one. Surely, Justin can do a little better than that.

Honda East shows $188.49 for a new one. Surely, Justin can do a little better than that.

for the bellypan????? Holy crap that's quite a bit for a small piece of plastic. I think the rear seat cowl is about that price, but that is the whole cowl, hardware and everything, not a small flimsy piece of plastic

I think this is actually a little more than the hump... Just like car companies, parts are where the BIG mark-up is.

just a little shocking, that's all. A whole side fairing is what, about $500? I was actually a bit surprised when i first found out a whole side fairing costs that much, i would expect it to be a bit more

thanks

yeah thats a little high but ill check with him. i looked on ebay but i didnt find anything

Here's the "belly wing":

94661-15H00-YMD RH under cowling
$149.99

for the bellypan????? Holy crap that's quite a bit for a small piece of plastic. I think the rear seat cowl is about that price, but that is the whole cowl, hardware and everything, not a small flimsy piece of plastic

No sir. I just bought the left rear turn signal cowling from Justin for something like $120. The whole rear is porb around $375-450

tiger racing has a really cool alum. racing belly wing that gives you more clearance. it's not too $$ and might just be the cure to your problem.
tell them red1100cc sent you thier way. :thumbsup:

Tiger Racing

Back