Silly Me

Martin.UK

Registered
Because of my health i have to take some meds 2 times a day.
Yesterday i thought it was a good idea to clean my block paving in the garden.
Now i have not cleaned it since 2020 as i was very ill last year.
We have 105sqm of block paving and 40 sqm of sandstone patio.
Normaly i could clean all this is half a day.
So i started at 8am, but by 11.30 i was hanging with less than half done.
I put away my washer and go inside to rest. I am hurting by this time and feeling sh!t.
So i'm sitting there not feeling to good, 3pm comes and it's time to take my afternoon meds.
This is when i find out that i had forgot to take my morning meds. This is why i way not feeling good.
So i take my meds at 3pm go to bed at 5 and it's not untill 9pm that i start to feel better.
Some are for pain, but my main ones are for my heart which i must take everyday.
I made sure i took them this morning as i don't want another day like yesterday.

200.gif

Because of my health i have to take some meds 2 times a day.
Yesterday i thought it was a good idea to clean my block paving in the garden.
Now i have not cleaned it since 2020 as i was very ill last year.
We have 105sqm of block paving and 40 sqm of sandstone patio.
Normaly i could clean all this is half a day.
So i started at 8am, but by 11.30 i was hanging with less than half done.
I put away my washer and go inside to rest. I am hurting by this time and feeling sh!t.
So i'm sitting there not feeling to good, 3pm comes and it's time to take my afternoon meds.
This is when i find out that i had forgot to take my morning meds. This is why i way not feeling good.
So i take my meds at 3pm go to bed at 5 and it's not untill 9pm that i start to feel better.
Some are for pain, but my main ones are for my heart which i must take everyday.
I made sure i took them this morning as i don't want another day like yesterday.
I find 1 gram of Taurine twice a day helps me keep my heart energy up greatly. My mom has been taking it for years and she had really bad heart failure prior. She won't go a day now without it.

I don't touch them energy drinks because of my heart problem. Only drink Decaff tea and water.
But sometimes i might treat myself to an orange juice :banana:

Oh man, that's not good, once in a while I forget to take my pill, I dont have any noticeable effects, but I still dont want the thought of "did I take my pill today or not?" I think I might have to buy one of those little medications container that have a daily pill Pockets

Back