Sig P250 9mm Compact

I tried this gun at my local range a few weeks ago without realizing it was a true double action semi-automatic because I wanted a smaller weapon than my XDM 45 for concealed carry. Loved it so much I bought one the same day. It's my first Sig and by far the most accurate handgun I have ever fired. Anyone else try one?

Nope, have several 1911's and a XD in .40. Carried the 1911's for years and now I carry the XD every day with no issues. Glad you like it.

I love my Sigs. Own a number of models. Along with 1911 and a few others. Can never go wrong with a Sig unless it is a 556.

We carry the 229 .40 as our duty sidearm (love it) so I may give this a try, thanks.

If you carry and are use to the 229 then you should check out the new 224. It is a subcompact based off of the 226 and 229. It will feed the newer 229 mags so you don't have to carry different mags. They just released it in SA/DA. I have the DAK and I am not a fan of the DA trigger so I am trading it for the SA/DA model.

I have a 2022 which is polymer. It's light but a little snappy. I like it, it's very accurate and has never malfed. Are you finding ammo where you are? Still dry here.

If I was going to go compact I would probably go with a shield if I was going to change carry weapons.

I carry a kahr PM9 now, small but you have to carry an extra mag for extended social occasions.

I have a 2022 which is polymer. It's light but a little snappy. I like it, it's very accurate and has never malfed. Are you finding ammo where you are? Still dry here.
Yup. Able to buy ammunition, but we have to know which days the deliveries are and be there when Academy opens.

Back