Sierra ride Nevada style

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Today four of us went for a putt..... little chilly at first. Carson city to Bridgeport and back. Hy 338 is a sick piece of high speed sections and some good curves to boot. ages 64-65-58-24. All Suzuki's 01 Busa 09 Busa 01 Bandit 1200 01 600 Bandit. And great food at [The Barn].
0915-to 330 pm. 167 miles total. Pic's with more to come from Uncle J.
:thumbsup:

IMGP5100.jpg

IMGP5101.jpg

IMGP5102.jpg

IMGP5103.jpg

IMGP5106.jpg

IMGP5107.jpg

IMGP5109.jpg

IMGP5110.jpg

Yes indeed, we did have a swell time! The trees up this way are actually starting to show green.............the riding season is finally here!
I'll post up a few more pics here. We call this ride our annual flat-land, cob-web clearing sprint, prior to the mountain roads clearing of snow runoff and sand. Won't be long now. We met up at Starbucks in Minden and then took a few snapshots in Wellington, prior to our high speed run through the high desrt country en route to Bridgeport for lunch. Some of you will be coming up hwy 395 for the Stampede and will pass by the rest stop shown here just south of Walker (mountains in the back ground).
I've got 1700 miles on the new scoot to date and yesterday's high speed run was the first time I had her up there past 150............still pulling hard when we had to let off due to upcoming curves ahead. Smooth as silk at speed, man I do love this thing. We like to take turns leading during these high speed sprints, gotta love the high pitched scream of Pacemaster's Muzzy as he passes into the lead at warp speed! I'll be 65 in June but I still get all fired up like a kid at Xmas this time of year! YIPPEE!! :laugh:

100_3031.jpg

100_3037.jpg

100_3036.jpg

100_3041.jpg

On the third pic of CC05's looks like some Harley's were parked there.. :laugh:
I'm still trying to wake up and CC05 is already on the road again.
This awesome 1200 Bandit was with us also Friday. That shorty Micron sure can wail...

IMGP5071.jpg

Back