Sidi boots

MHORTON79

Registered
Hey everyone. I've been looking for a pair of riding shoes/boots for the longest. I rarely see any that catch my eye, but I saw these today. They're the Sidi New York riding shoes. Anyone seen these or have them?

NewYork_bk-1.jpg

Those look good, but don't look like they will offer much protection if something goes wrong. But I guess it all depends on how much protection you want from a boot. The taller boots offer protection to calf and that very fragile bone in front of it but maybe more cumbersome than some people would want.

Boot Fusion-Boot-Black.jpg

looks good to me

Tour-Master-Solution-WP-Air-Road-Boots.jpg

Seems to offer a little less of the hard stuff for protection but should be more flexible making a long day of riding and other activities a little less cumbersome

haven't used either of the above :dunno:

But I do ride with high top boots, any motorcycle shoe that looks like a sneaker I don't trust to stay on my foot in a get off..

Boot Fusion-Boot-Black.jpg

Tour-Master-Solution-WP-Air-Road-Boots.jpg

Thanks for the info. That's good info to know. I was looking for something that I could be in for a while. I've heard how great the Sidi's are & came across those. $100. They look comfortable.

Thanks for the info. That's good info to know. I was looking for something that I could be in for a while. I've heard how great the Sidi's are & came across those. $100. They look comfortable.

Those "motorcycle boots" look like nothing more then a high top basketball shoe.
Comfort or protection? Thats a scale you have to decide on whats more important. Yet, with expensive boots they offer more features that give comfort and protection. Also have to decide if looks are important. When buying boots I rate my decision on 1) Protection 2) Comfort 3) Weight 4) Style.
Not really sure what you mean something you can be in awhile? I have worn my Sidi's full boot 12+ hours riding and walking.
Do a google search with keywords "motorcycle foot injury" I would post some pictures but they are VERY graphic. The foot and ankle are very important in order to walk properly and protecting them while riding has different views to a motorcycle rider. Remember accidents arent planned so prepare for the worst and hope for the best:beerchug:

I've seen them not sure about them. Since I got my Sidi's(:thumbsup:) I don't wear my Alpinestars that often and they are similar to those

those might work well if your riding your bike....... a bmx bike that is :whistle: Those dont look like they would protect your feet from the rain

I've got the full boot, but Get what you're gonna wear. Because the full boot does little for you in the closet.

Those "motorcycle boots" look like nothing more then a high top basketball shoe.
Comfort or protection? Thats a scale you have to decide on whats more important. Yet, with expensive boots they offer more features that give comfort and protection. Also have to decide if looks are important. When buying boots I rate my decision on 1) Protection 2) Comfort 3) Weight 4) Style.
Not really sure what you mean something you can be in awhile? I have worn my Sidi's full boot 12+ hours riding and walking.
Do a google search with keywords "motorcycle foot injury" I would post some pictures but they are VERY graphic. The foot and ankle are very important in order to walk properly and protecting them while riding has different views to a motorcycle rider. Remember accidents arent planned so prepare for the worst and hope for the best:beerchug:

Which Sidi boots do you wear?

Thanks for all the info guys. I plan on riding a lot more & after joining this site I realize I need better riding gear. Has anyone tried out the Sidi Clever Air?

sidi_clever_airresizzed.jpg

Back