Sick Hids..

Never heard of them, but I do know this...they don't know how to pick colors, fonts, and background images for web pages! That website is hard to navigate and read.

Good luck.

Really? Hmm, who knows, I never really thought about that. I didn't have any problems reading or getting around the site.

Never heard of them, but I do know this...they don't know how to pick colors, fonts, and background images for web pages! That website is hard to navigate and read.

Good luck.

Agree! I lose interest in a website if it takes much effort to read the font. I sent a message to the site.

Agree! I lose interest in a website if it takes much effort to read the font. I sent a message to the site.

+1

And while they might be a great, honest company, in this day and age, a website is like the front of a brick and mortar business. First impressions count, and if a website looks crummy, it might steer people away. Spend a few hundred bucks and make your website look professional.

+1

And while they might be a great, honest company, in this day and age, a website is like the front of a brick and mortar business. First impressions count, and if a website looks crummy, it might steer people away. Spend a few hundred bucks and make your website look professional.

Agree....but I have known some kik azz places to eat that looks like a hole in the wall from the outside along with some real talented individuals working out of a chithole. So yeah to an extent.... But that website is horrible to read... Also..... no prices steers a person away! I wanna see what you offer and how reasonable your prices are, I dont wanna take the extra effort to call or maybe its 2AM and I am wanting to buy some HID's and money is burning a hole in my pocket... Guess what sale lost I am going to Ebay where I can BUY IT NOW LOL

Agree....but I have known some kik azz places to eat that looks like a hole in the wall from the outside along with some real talented individuals working out of a chithole. So yeah to an extent....

OK, you got me there - some of my favorite eateries look like real **** holes too :thumbsup:

Back