'shroomed out & kiester stashin a mouse too

craigntx

Registered
Mouse Found Lodged Inside Naked Arrestee | The Smoking Gun
Mouse Found Lodged Inside Naked ArresteeCops tasered, pepper-sprayed South Carolina man
View DocumentMouse Trapped
Mouse Trappedhttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/mouse-trapped?page=0

Mouse Trapped Mouse Trappedhttp://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/mouse-trapped?page=0
Mouse Trapped
.Submit a Tip!
.Signup for the TSG Newsletter!
..Comments(15)Share RSSText-Size:
IncreaseDecrease
11/10 UPDATE/CORRECTION: According to cops, the mouse recovered was of the computer variety (not, as we initially reported, a pint-sized mammal). Sorry for the confusion/additional repulsion.

NOVEMBER 9--A naked South Carolina man who had a computer mouse lodged in his rectum was arrested Saturday evening after he allegedly burglarized a home and later attacked officers responding to a call about the break-in.

Noah Smith, 24, slapped, kicked, and tried to bite Oconee County Sheriff’s Office deputies, who responded by using pepper spray, a Taser, and their batons to subdue the suspect, according to an incident report.

Deputies noted that Smith, pictured in the above mug shot, later told doctors that he could not recall fighting with law enforcement officers. It was in the hospital emergency room where a “physician noticed a mouse could hanging from male subjects rectum. X-rays shown part of the mouse was lodged in the male subjects rectum.â€￾ A police representative told TSG that the word "could" was a typo and should have read "cord."

That mistake contributed to initital reports that the mouse found was a rodent, not a computer peripheral.

The police report provides no further insight as to how the mouse ended up inside Smith.

Deputies noted that witnesses surmised that Smith “was most likely under the influence of mushrooms.â€￾ Smith was charged with burglary, assault, resisting arrest, and indecent exposure. He is being held without bond in the county jail
???

LOL

Just caught myself looking at my mouse, to make sure it is clean and on my desk.

They know how to party in South Carolina! Yet another reason to appriciate the law enforcement community!

where the heck was that guys "trip buddy"? he really souldn't have been left alone!:rofl:

:rofl:i don't care what drugs your on! shoveing a mouse up me but, then breaking in to a house naked has never sounded like a good idea:rulez::rofl:

:poke: makes going to the bar not so exciteing.:rofl:

:laugh:i can hear him now "oh yea, well this one time, at band camp....":rofl:

::11 :rofl:

Back