Showcase is back

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Alright team.....

I took the forum off line for a few minutes tonight so I could get a few things updated on the DB and I put a new version of the Showcase or (Garage) back online. this is a great place for you to showcase your bike and what mod's & work you have done to it as well as a few shots of maybe what makes the ole girl look good.

You can get to this section of the forum by going to the top of the screen and you will see a new tab there, just click it and enjoy. Add your ride there when you get a minute, it makes a great place to see mods and to put bikes with screen names. Please keep the showcase to bike pics, if you have just other event pics etc you can put them in the media section or go add a thread and tell everyone what the event was all about but the goal is to keep the Showcase just as it's name and all about the bikes.

showcaseII.jpg

Alright team.....

I took the forum off line for a few minutes tonight so I could get a few things updated on the DB and I put a new version of the Showcase or (Garage) back online. this is a great place for you to showcase your bike and what mod's & work you have done to it as well as a few shots of maybe what makes the ole girl look good.

You can get to this section of the forum by going to the top of the screen and you will see a new tab there, just click it and enjoy. Add your ride there when you get a minute, it makes a great place to see mods and to put bikes with screen names. Please keep the showcase to bike pics, if you have just other event pics etc you can put them in the media section or go add a thread and tell everyone what the event was all about but the goal is to keep the Showcase just as it's name and all about the bikes.

View attachment 1591201
Thank you captain! This is GREAT!!

Very nice and thank you for keeping this forum alive even in the day and age of other social media.

It's a battle for sure... BUT, as people are finding out, nothing is free and other social media outlets have been mining your data and selling it for years which is what we have refused to do.

Now that those differences are starting to come to light you are starting to see a move away from other social media outlets.

It's a battle for sure... BUT, as people are finding out, nothing is free and other social media outlets have been mining your data and selling it for years which is what we have refused to do.

Now that those differences are starting to come to light you are starting to see a move away from other social media outlets.
Amen for that! I dislike all that social media, this is the only site I visit.

I stick around because this site is targeted to the bike I like. You guys also seem to be very knowledgeable. I hope this site continues for many years to come!

im probing and being extremely pushy in an effort to see how things are going here at the org..... I suspect well.... but I don't know for sure, and its driving me nuts.
Did you note the site was inaccessible this morning? I got kind of worried there....

Back