show your riding jacket

Cortech: GX-air2 (Mesh W/ and W/O leather inserts)
Has a quilted lineer for inside and a rain type liner (both removeable)and both can be put in at the same time.
Can get it full mesh (cheaper) or with some leather.
I wear the one with leather and found on Ebay for 128.00
Comes in a few different colors.
Go to shops and this jacket costs over 250.00.
Has hard armor in it not just foam like the Joe rockets and AGVs
Ron

here's mine

47174_429771195874_513790874_5170951_1024054_n.jpg

What the hey, I took pics. Here they are L to R: Alpinestars ATL semi-perf; Icon ACCELERANT full perf; Dainese TATTOO non-perf; Scorpion STINGER full perf; Icon MOTORHEAD non-perf (blk/wht and all blk). Not in picture is a Joe Rocket full mesh.

Riding Jackets.jpg

Has holes in the leather to let air pass through. Keeps you from getting too hot. My leather gloves has it around the fingers. When my hands get hot, I spread my fingers to get air flow. When it's cold out, I keep my fingers together to keep them warm.

Im liking some of the icons and alpinestars. Need to research what find of armor they use. I like real armor not that foam crap. Also should check out cortech i love mine. See if i like their summer jackets

Sent from mobile device

What the hey, I took pics. Here they are L to R: Alpinestars ATL semi-perf; Icon ACCELERANT full perf; Dainese TATTOO non-perf; Scorpion STINGER full perf; Icon MOTORHEAD non-perf (blk/wht and all blk). Not in picture is a Joe Rocket full mesh.

That Motorhead is badazz.

Cortech: GX-air2 (Mesh W/ and W/O leather inserts)
Has a quilted lineer for inside and a rain type liner (both removeable)and both can be put in at the same time.
Can get it full mesh (cheaper) or with some leather.
I wear the one with leather and found on Ebay for 128.00
Comes in a few different colors.
Go to shops and this jacket costs over 250.00.
Has hard armor in it not just foam like the Joe rockets and AGVs
Ron

got to second this jacket, love it so far. i have taken rides all the way down to 35deg in am and on way home was 75 deg...took liners out and the jacket was venting so well i was actually a tad cool at highway speeds and i paid $130 shipped

Teknic leather for drag racing and cooler days, first gear textile for street, and frank thomas two piece suit for trackdays. I also wear a Joe Rocket Phoenix mesh on hot days.

Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg

wm_normal_deals-gap-2007_027.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

Seen this one in a 11'Bash pic and been in love w/ it since... If I did'nt already have a leather and a mesh busa jacket... I'd be all over it.
(Believe SportCustom71 is a sport'n' it above)

jcket.jpg

Teknic Freeway armored one-off. Never seen another like it.

View attachment 219304

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

That's okay ill just take yours off your hands for you. Lol looks like your ready for a new one. Maybe the carbon fiber helmet too... But i really do Like that white scorpion jacket if i can't find anything else ill go with that.
Supised there is no more graphic jackets anymore.

Sent from mobile device

Back