Show your "front line" workers some love...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Doctor's,Nurses's and yes,your Postal Worker. They are delivering pension cheques,tax refunds, even T.V. Guide. All the essentials.They are working even harder these days with the dreaded Covid. Every man and his dog is ordering off the Net.Somebody HAS to deliver those Busa parts to us right. Well,she just about cried. Teared up a little. Made her day. :thumbsup: Made mine too.;)
A conversation with her about this and that quite a while back revealed she liked white wine. So I grabbed a bottle of this Wolf Blass chardonay, the girl at the liquor store recommened and presto,one happy lady.
Rubb.

Update: My favorite postal worker was accosted recently. One of the "new arrivals" to our 'hood tried to get into her delivery truck as she was trying to leave after making her deliveries. Said "person" stuck his foot in her truck door and demanded cash. She was obviously shaken by the event but was physically un-harmed. Happened in broad daylight 100 feet from my front door. :banghead: She shared that this type of behavior is a fairly regularly occurring event as these "new neighbors" become disgruntled towards the end of the month some how rationalizing that the nice lady in the postal truck is somehow responsible for the late arrival of their government dole out.
As usual...Rubb is angry.

Back