Show your decals on bike....

Speed King

Banned
Does anyone put many decals or stickers on their bike?

I think some bikes with a lot of decals in the right spot look good..... Soo show us your decals..:thumbsup:

only decal other the OE on my bike

my_dragon_sticker.jpg

in white on both sides of the windscreen.

I have my family crest on the front, sides, and rear of the bike. And a very small Raichu on the hump....

Here is the only sticker on my truck, truck is totally debadged, no emblems, no decals, no lettering at all except this one symbol, wonder what it means. :)

382.jpg

I finally got rid of all the gold with the Tape Works black reflective kanji. I guess the only real after market sticker is the Bazazz sticker.

busa stickers 005.jpg

busa stickers 006.jpg

busa stickers 004.jpg

I went mad with stickers when my cousin got a plotter. They were practice ones but I like em so I kept them. Prolly replace few when I get bored.

The Wounded Warrior Project sticker is there cause my buddy is somehow affiliated with the organization and wanted few of those made, asked me if I would rock one :)

DSC06804.jpg

DSC06808.jpg

DSC06805.jpg

I ran out of Dragons (at least one that is facing that direction, so nothing there until I go back to Deals Gap)
DSC06802.jpg

DSC06810.jpg

Would love to see them! Other then the OEM one's on the bike I don't have any. For the past while I have been mulling over putting an old (lesser known, not the Tokugawas' etc.) Japanese family crest on it.

I have my family crest on the front, sides, and rear of the bike. And a very small Raichu on the hump....

The Suzuki on the bottom people always think is factory. The GSXR was on it when I bought it. I just replaced the left fairing so I will lose both when the right side is replaced.

Busa @ Pat and Frank's.jpg

Would love to see them! Other then the OEM one's on the bike I don't have any. For the past while I have been mulling over putting an old (lesser known, not the Tokugawas' etc.) Japanese family crest on it.
I'll try to get some pics of it now. I'm thinking of inking myself with my crest sometime in the near future too.

Here they are:

Raichu on the hump
4590848182_0f58183004.jpg

front angle showing my Family Crest above headlight and side fairing
4590228371_05eceb19b1.jpg

my Family Crest side fairing
4590228965_ccfe7b6a5e.jpg

Last edited:
Back