show some luv

Rev, hit me for a jacket and/or other gear if you need something.

i think it's sewn in as a piece of the leather.

looking into the teknic chicane and violator meself.

i'm wondering if i can have a leathersmith perforate the teknic pants since they dont come perf'd....?
12 gauge with birdshot should work!
laugh.gif
that'd be a sic marketing idea
shutup.gif

Komodo makes excellent leathers. I currently wear Frank Thomas & have had a few sets of AGV too.
Michael, that is what I just purchased, Frank Thomas. Got the Titanium jacket and matching pants. How do they hold up? I have not had a chance to wear them out of the house yet. They seem like quality stuff. Plan to write a review about them if I can get some seat time in them.

Komodo makes excellent leathers. I currently wear Frank Thomas & have had a few sets of AGV too.
Michael, that is what I just purchased, Frank Thomas. Got the Titanium jacket and matching pants. How do they hold up? I have not had a chance to wear them out of the house yet. They seem like quality stuff. Plan to write a review about them if I can get some seat time in them.
in the "riding gear" section...?
laugh.gif

I have seen Michaels Leather and the Frank Thomas hold up nicely

Ok I'll play rev. I just bought a pair of boots from www.motorcyclecloseouts.com. Oxtar racing boots with all the features for $129! Other than being a little stiff the first time out, the boots are awesome. The offer alot of protection and I think they look good too. For $129 I couldn't pass them up. Shown here in the slow blue color, but I was able to get the fast ones in red!
laugh.gif

boots.jpg

I bought myself an early Christmas gift too. Also bought from motorcyclecloseouts, I got a pair of Moto Gp nitrous gloves. Retail price $119.99 on closeout for $69.99. This time shown in the fast red color!
laugh.gif
All the features of gloves I found for three times the cost, they are well made and offer alot of protection. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a good pair of gloves and likes to save $$$.

gloves.jpg

I have those same gloves. They are very nice!
I just ordered this last night....in black! not yella

dain.jpg

Back