Show Me Your Lowering Triple Tree Top Clamp!

Not the lowering
clamp I wanted,
but I’ll take it .

Think this one
has a better cut
than their other .

s-l1600.jpg

You could always get spacers & longer bolts ~ this worked out great for my Gen 1 Hayabusa *

Yes , the RCS hit at full lock with this set up , have had a close encounter with brake activation late last year , which convinced me to change over to different set up . I may still be needing the Brocks for another Busa in future , with different master cylinders set up , so be keeping it bro . It is a neat piece , and good to go along with Brocks exhaust .

Supposedly the roaring toys doesn't hit at full lock, but idk. Brock's said their redesign doesn't hit anymore...

The Brocks won't hit with stock master cylinders , well shouldn't as far as I know . When you run RCS Brembo clutch and brake masters , you are going to find some fouling up against the inner dash panel .
With the standard Gen 2 top plate removed and cushion rubbers retained , the standard plastic ring , fork leg guides are not able to be refitted to the Brocks plate . My mate encountered fork leg anodizing damage because of this after time . If you replace the rubber cushions , with milled aluminum plugs , then the Brocks plate can be hard mounted to triple clamp , eliminating any chance of damaging movement . Brocks were contacted by my mate about this problem .

3/4 of an inch protruding through the top of the clamp is just shy of a 1.5" drop. When you replace the OEM clamp the forks are recessed about .7"

Don't make the the mistake of using a PitBull style front stand. It didn't work out for me. I ended up having to let the air out of the tire and having 2 guys lift the front while I removing the pin from the lift.

View attachment 1579484
View attachment 1579487
Just curious how you worked out getting a tree stand to fit up in there with lowered bike. Different brand?

Did you have any problems with the brembo reservoir catching also would you know if helibars would fit with that Brock's clamp
You'll be lucky to get an answer from Roadtoad, he hasn't been around here for 4 months . . . sadly.
Pop over to the new owner's section and introduce yourself friend, we are a friendly bunch and love pics of your bike(s) also!
:welcome:

Just curious how you worked out getting a tree stand to fit up in there with lowered bike. Different brand?
I didn't, I used the Pitbull tree stand to lower the bike so when I started it was stock ride height. It's for sale, only used once, . There's no way it'll fit now, It's quite a bit lower...

Back