Show me your digital dash /speedo

Red baron

Registered
Hi guys,
Anyone added a digital dash to a gen 1 1999,
Im looking to install one, and like the look of the holley efi one, but I'm unsure if it will do what I want it to do(fuel level guage) into a bespoke custom tank,
Any pics please

Many thanks

Hi guys,
Anyone added a digital dash to a gen 1 1999,
Im looking to install one, and like the look of the holley efi one, but I'm unsure if it will do what I want it to do(fuel level guage) into a bespoke custom tank,
Any pics please

Many thanks

If the aftermarket gage you buy has fuel level, and you use the stock Busa tank float for the gage, it'll work.
There have been several Busa's with gsxr gages here over the years, and I've seen one with aftermarket, as well as gen2 gages on a gen1.
It's basically just rearranging some pins in the factory plug, or removing them and replacing them into an aftermarket plug.
You have alot of options.

Seen it done , on Gen 1 anyway and I like the idea , but the very best application inho , and for that matter , the very best Gen 1 all round , to date imho is @over200 's absolute masterpiece 'Monsta' . Check it out on Showcase !
Yeah, seeing that Gen 1 "Monsta" was really inspiring, the build cost must have been massive, but what a bike! Worth every thousand spent, and there would've been a few spent lol

Here is my setup, on my 05 turbo, touch screen and datalogs.

TA_800 (1).jpg

Last edited:
If the aftermarket gage you buy has fuel level, and you use the stock Busa tank float for the gage, it'll work.
There have been several Busa's with gsxr gages here over the years, and I've seen one with aftermarket, as well as gen2 gages on a gen1.
It's basically just rearranging some pins in the factory plug, or removing them and replacing them into an aftermarket plug.
I do love the 2017-18 gsxr digital gauges, but I guess that's gonna be a load of agro

It's not plug and play, it come with a wire loom and instruction, you have to wire it up then program each channel accordingly, it can be time consuming. But the end result is worth it...
What make is that mate, you can get ones similar over here for just over half the price of the holley, but I do like the coloured displays

I was thinking that, I belive I have the fuel sensor from the donor bike somewhere, so will have a look,

I'm going Fuel Tech for my ECU upgrade. FT550 or 600. However, that is a complete overhaul for ECU control and not just changing the dash out so this wouldn't be up your alley. Wonder if you contacted them, they may just have the dash with inputs you could purchase.

I'm going Fuel Tech for my ECU upgrade. FT550 or 600. However, that is a complete overhaul for ECU control and not just changing the dash out so this wouldn't be up your alley. Wonder if you contacted them, they may just have the dash with inputs you could purchase.
Hi ColdBusa. Take a look at Maxx. I have specked them all. To me Maxx is the best I am sure Frank at Powerhouse can get them. I am using it on my turbo build.

Back