Show me your camera mounts

custom camera, copied mount.

JD
of course.... who else.... JD, The video God...
smile.gif

What do you use for recorder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Went with the Sportbike Cam Mount myself. Have another mount for the GPS and I suppose it would be nice to be able to do more with a single mount.

Sportbike_Cam_Mount.JPG

.seems like there's a plethora of these things already out there...I'd hate to piss away time and materials re-inventing the wheel..especially such a small wheel....
No Bill, you wrong ! I would be the first who pay $100 for the right design. I can send you old gas tank to play around..
smile.gif

May I have discount for that//
rock.gif
? J/K

Doesnt Rhythm have a MTTM mount similar to the stem stand but "larger" with everything on it. MP3, phone, radar etc.

JD

Somehow I knew you have an answer...
smile.gif

I love it...
little vibrator in the seat..... that gonna be nice addition for my GF back seat.
smile.gif

smile.gif

Here's my setup. I use 2 bullet cameras one mounted on the stay above the headlight the other on a peg mount system for a camcorder turned bullet camera mount. They are both hard wired to the bikes power. I have 2amp breakers and 2 switches for on/off otherwise it would kill the battery. The audio/video exit the rear cowl and the camcorders are held in my backback.
Only 3 points video could be better then 2. where i can see your video? please.

stem stand that what I use for now. It is very nicely made.. It`s kinda loose at the stem, I changed rubber rings like 3 times with no success.  Maybe I have wrong stem diameter...
rock.gif

jwcfbd can you measure you stem diameter? Please. not the hole, stick inself.
just check my stem and it is about 1/2 inch in dia.
tounge.gif
In the ad it shows it to be 13mm and using an open end wrench it is a tight fit over the o-rings.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136931939 -->

Here's my setup. I use 2 bullet cameras one mounted on the stay above the headlight the other on a peg mount system for a camcorder turned bullet camera mount. They are both hard wired to the bikes power. I have 2amp breakers and 2 switches for on/off otherwise it would kill the battery. The audio/video exit the rear cowl and the camcorders are held in my backback.
Only 3 points video could be better then 2. where i can see your video? please.
go to www.sportbikevideosonline.com and click on one of the two currently posted video's I do have some PIP samples I'll post a link in a bit.

Back