Show me your aftermarket rear sets

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
I put a bar kit on the Gen1 and want to move the pegs rearward.

It looks like the Gilles brand allows moving the pegs rearwards but some other brands seem like they are higher than the stock position from the get-go. I mostly need the rear sets to move the pegs ,,, rearward :thumbsup:

What brand rearsets are you using and if you have pics, can you post one of the shifter side ? Pics are worth 1000 words .

Sato Drags:

IMG_1517.jpg

That's a nice set there jefro - clean and straight forward in design. Never saw them before so thanks for the pic !

That's what I got almost a year ago. Cheaper alternative. Works for me. Good quality. I set adjustment backwards and higher.

Specific items I ordered:

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 MFW.050.00.01.00-1 MFW Racing pegs, pair, silver $35.00
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 MFW.051.00.00.23 MFW Vario Extension Arm, 23mm, pair, silver $55.00
Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 MFW.051.06.11.30 MFW Vario Footpeg Mount, Rider (Suzuki DL650/DL1000 V-Strom, GSX-R600/GSX-R750 08-, GSX-R1000 05-, GSF1250 Bandit, Hayabusa 99-09, & B-King) $49.99

It's pretty much like the design Lockhart Phillips used to have (360 degree adjustable), except better quality and more expensive.

I also like the fact that the replacement will be cheaper if needed.

These should fit the 08 as they only use the two outer bolts for mounting points.

Price is $395 tyd in the usa, will ship anywhere for additional cost. these lterally don't have 5 miles on them.

tishmia@aol.com is paypal if you want them..

Nice bike rollin20z! I'm not a huge fan of red but that looks really good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Back