Show Me Stretched

Now this is a nice looking bike an 08 with genI tail,
It the nices I've seen

IMG_7951.jpg

BigAnt,
I did mines also. It was a piece of cake. You may need the proper tool to get the new master link installed properly. If you have a set of pit-bull stands this will make it really easy. Last suggestion, get the recommended torque for the bolts. I got mines from all things Chrome and it included everything (Extension, Chain, and Brake-line) unfortunately I do not remember the torque settings. I attached a photo showing my 2004 & 08. The 08 is scretched. I hope the photo posted properly.

HPIM0466.jpg

HPIM0470.jpg

BigAnt,
I did mines also. It was a piece of cake. You may need the proper tool to get the new master link installed properly. If you have a set of pit-bull stands this will make it really easy. Last suggestion, get the recommended torque for the bolts. I got mines from all things Chrome and it included everything (Extension, Chain, and Brake-line) unfortunately I do not remember the torque settings. I attached a photo showing my 2004 & 08. The 08 is scretched. I hope the photo posted properly.

Thats where I got mine, and I think the recommended torque was 48, but please by all means check to make sure regardless of who ever you decide to get them from.

Here's some stretch. It's that way just to roll the bike around. It'll be much shorter when done.

Paul's pics 371.jpg

BigAnt,

GETBIZZY, Thanks for the reply. Your bike look nice bro. I had the same 04 but got rid of it for the 08. I am actually taking it to the shop today. I only have a rear stand and don't want to buy the chain tool and never use it again. But, mostly for my own piece of mind. THANKS AGAIN :thumbsup: OH will post pics as soon as I pick it up from the shop ANT

I have the ATC extensions kit and it is very nice. But just wanted to know has anyone other than me had to buy another brake line. The brake line is way to long even when you extend it all the way out. I really like ATC and am not bashing them, but I plan on calling them to address this issue. Just wanted to know am I the only one.

I think I want a Air Ride for my K8 but I can someone tell me other advantages of having this besides lifting and loweriing the bike? Thanks

easy to set up the air ride on the 08 tail. I think the ride is harsh and bumpy and ofcourse the air blocks leaks at the worst times... not my bike, but a good friend

bp11.JPG

bp12.JPG

Back