Show But Go Busa

bigdev

Registered
Here are a couple of pics of a show Busa taken at Devils Bridge in Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria, England. I have no details about it, other than I love the colour scheme :) so enjoy.

19554767_1560147364036969_7351137720319846669_n.jpg

19510343_1554038351314537_4734358343281872458_n.jpg

Nice pictures bigdev I am relatively new here and did not know your busa is supercharged it really looks neat pros and cons cost goes fast ? :thumbsup:

Nice pictures bigdev I am relatively new here and did not know your busa is supercharged it really looks neat pros and cons cost goes fast ? :thumbsup:
Thanks Ogun and oh she goes really fast :race:, take a look at my build thread in the supercharger forum where you can see her on the dyno making 325 bhp. Pro's....she's very very fast but docile and tractable around town but twist that QA throttle and all hell breaks loose and the rest of the world goes into reverse :lol:Cons.....tire wear and fuel consumption but I knew that when she was just a gleam in her fathers eyes and at some point I will probably lose my license if not goto jail but hey ho life is for living not pussyfooting around right lol. I wish I'd had it done years ago :banana:. Cost...around £8000 pounds for the supercharger, build and dyno time but worth every penny. :)

In the first post on that bike they covered the headlight. Think that might be a first for a street bike - that I can remember.

Your bike looks cool too.

Thanks Ogun and oh she goes really fast :race:, take a look at my build thread in the supercharger forum where you can see her on the dyno making 325 bhp. Pro's....she's very very fast but docile and tractable around town but twist that QA throttle and all hell breaks loose and the rest of the world goes into reverse :lol:Cons.....tire wear and fuel consumption but I knew that when she was just a gleam in her fathers eyes and at some point I will probably lose my license if not goto jail but hey ho life is for living not pussyfooting around right lol. I wish I'd had it done years ago :banana:. Cost...around £8000 pounds for the supercharger, build and dyno time but worth every penny. :)

Hey Bigdev , your bike is one of two personal favorites of mine , for a massive HP Hotrod streetbike Busa , the other being Ghost Riders Turbo Busa . Why I like your bike so much is firstly , the from zero revs , the massive available HP and Torque , secondly , the Blowers compact size and impressive conforming
to the standard bodywork contours . Thirdly , the fully set up suspension , wheels and other handling mods , and lastly , and impressively , the standard factory wheelbase . Your bike is sleeper stealth at casual glance , which to me , is smart , when you are obviously a rider who enjoys an occasional public road blast ! The Busa you have built , is a Busa on steroids , that handles and goes much harder than stock , but is still very livable . Credos to you sir .
Back in the early nighties , my favorite mag was Performance Bikes , a UK publication which featured hilarious moto journalism and on many occasion , tuff built project streetbikes . Steve Burns legendary Monster 1428 cc turbo build is one I recall , a street ridden Suzuki that was often seen wheelstanding beyond 160mph at public streetbike gatherings , albeit from a distance !!
My point being , that spirit is thankfully alive and well in your build / story , and I love a bike that raises a middle finger to the Man .

Hey Bigdev , your bike is one of two personal favorites of mine , for a massive HP Hotrod streetbike Busa , the other being Ghost Riders Turbo Busa . Why I like your bike so much is firstly , the from zero revs , the massive available HP and Torque , secondly , the Blowers compact size and impressive conforming
to the standard bodywork contours . Thirdly , the fully set up suspension , wheels and other handling mods , and lastly , and impressively , the standard factory wheelbase . Your bike is sleeper stealth at casual glance , which to me , is smart , when you are obviously a rider who enjoys an occasional public road blast ! The Busa you have built , is a Busa on steroids , that handles and goes much harder than stock , but is still very livable . Credos to you sir .
Back in the early nighties , my favorite mag was Performance Bikes , a UK publication which featured hilarious moto journalism and on many occasion , tuff built project streetbikes . Steve Burns legendary Monster 1428 cc turbo build is one I recall , a street ridden Suzuki that was often seen wheelstanding beyond 160mph at public streetbike gatherings , albeit from a distance !!
My point being , that spirit is thankfully alive and well in your build / story , and I love a bike that raises a middle finger to the Man .

:beerchug: Thanks' Roadtoad, I really appreciate your kind comments and sorry for the late reply, just got back from my hols in the USA and Mexico. My dyno guy came to see me at my gym the other day for a train and a chat and I thought I've been having for a while just blurted out...Hey Andy, I'm saving up for Carillo Rods and Wosner pistons etc, why???? he said, I replied coz over winter you are going to turn my 325 bhp pussy bike (I've got a bit bored now, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely) and I want you to turn her into a 500bhp fire breathing street monster over winter. Well, Andy said, (after laughing and saying I was crazy) it can be done but I must warn you, my dyno only goes up to 500 bhp so that will be it. OK I said, let's do it sooooo, the games on!!! As always, I will keep you all informed but got a good months worth of riding weather here in the UK yet so will be around November or so when I deliver her to J33 Dyno Center in Galgate Lancashire and want her back for spring 2018. :super::laugh::race:

the way i saw this coming was you posted a ton about it and it gradually became old hat for you in posting. There is never enough power .... you have found this out.

Not sure how I missed this thread but now that I'm here, WoW that is a beautiful bike, there is a lot of love and attention to detail there. Your photog is pretty talented as well!

Congrats

the way i saw this coming was you posted a ton about it and it gradually became old hat for you in posting. There is never enough power .... you have found this out.

Very true Viper, when I reach his dynos limit of 500 bhp I will have to go looking for another dyno lol unless he upgrades lol. :laugh::race:

Excellent news Bigdev , I'm guessing 300kph plus power wheelies are soon to become the norm !!!
I guess so Roadtoad although I'm not a fan of wheelies coz to keep the front wheel up you have to feather the throttle and......I'm not a big fan of feathering the throttle, it's either on...........or off haha:laugh::race:

Not sure how I missed this thread but now that I'm here, WoW that is a beautiful bike, there is a lot of love and attention to detail there. Your photog is pretty talented as well!

Congrats
:beerchug: Captain and I will pass on your comments to the photographer, I'm sure he will appreciate it :thumbsup:

Are you going to have to spin the hell out of the blower to make more power
Or bigger blower

Back