Shout-out to 1 of our newest Brothers

Thanks for the shout out. Don't send anything to that address. I emailed you an address you can use. Glad to be part of the family.
Brett

welcome.gif
to the org. Brett. So what kind of business do you have?
lurk.gif
Never know we may need something or advice from ya. If you get a chance to borrow a cam. from a friend post us up some pics of you bike
ThumbsUp.gif

btw, to was pretty cool of you to take care of another member like that, and your new. Your obviously a nice and trustworthy guy.
thumb_up.gif
welcome to the family

Thanks for the nice comments. Believe it or not I am the Head PGA Golf Professional at a course hear in Cincinnati and have been the past 18 years. Happy to help anyone with golf related questions or need help with their swings. I am in the process of purchasing a new digital camera, so pics soon to be coming. Since being fairly new to the forum but not to motorcycles, I was wondering if there is any room left at the spring bash. My only problem is that I don't have access to a trailor unless I purchase one. However, my cars are not appropriate for towing. Would love to bum a tow if anyone was coming thru Cinci. Happy to share cost of gas, etc..

Thanks for the nice comments.  Believe it or not I am the Head PGA Golf Professional at a course hear in Cincinnati and have been the past 18 years.  Happy to help anyone with golf related questions or need help with their swings.  I am in the process of purchasing a new digital camera, so pics soon to be coming.  Since being fairly new to the forum but not to motorcycles, I was wondering if there is any room left at the spring bash.  My only problem is that I don't have access to a trailor unless I purchase one.  However, my cars are not appropriate for towing.  Would love to bum a tow if anyone was coming thru Cinci.  Happy to share cost of gas, etc..
I hope somehow you can make it Brett. I'm in Indy and already carpooling with a full trailor. Most people should come across this thread so if there is a way YOU WILL GET IT
hello.gif

As far as golf goes I have alot of good friends that swear by it, live by it, and would die by it
laugh.gif
. I personally have never played but always have intentions of trying it (even though my friends tell me I will be addicted). This summer maybe some of us Indy guys can make a road trip over to you and play some holes
hello.gif

hello.gif

Welcome!! Slimslates (Brett) that was nice of you to do with your mufflers. I my self was helped with a damaged muffler for my 2000 Busa from a member that goes by the name Sled I have helped others here my self. Welcome to the family!

My_new_B_King_and_I_2.down_size.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments.  Believe it or not I am the Head PGA Golf Professional at a course hear in Cincinnati and have been the past 18 years.  Happy to help anyone with golf related questions or need help with their swings.  I am in the process of purchasing a new digital camera, so pics soon to be coming.  Since being fairly new to the forum but not to motorcycles, I was wondering if there is any room left at the spring bash.  My only problem is that I don't have access to a trailor unless I purchase one.  However, my cars are not appropriate for towing.  Would love to bum a tow if anyone was coming thru Cinci.  Happy to share cost of gas, etc..
I hope somehow you can make it Brett. I'm in Indy and already carpooling with a full trailor. Most people should come across this thread so if there is a way YOU WILL GET IT  
hello.gif

As far as golf goes I have alot of good friends that swear by it, live by it, and would die by it
laugh.gif
. I personally have never played but always have intentions of trying it (even though my friends tell me I will be addicted). This summer maybe some of us Indy guys can make a road trip over to you and play some holes
hello.gif
that my two passions bikes and golf and yes golf is just as addictive as a bike. Let me know chris when you want to get started.

hello.gif

welcome to the family slim.  I love golf and its nice to have a professional in the family
thumb_up.gif
.  Ill definatly be asking some questions.

hello.gif

laugh.gif
hello.gif
that my two passions bikes and golf and yes golf is just as addictive as a bike.  Let me know chris when you want to get started.
ThumbsUp.gif
you got it bro.

hello.gif

nice job of stepping up and helping a brother, that is what we are all about on here
beerchug.gif
i have been known to chase that little white ball around (usually from the woods to the rough to the sand to the water
laugh.gif
)congrats on having a job i imagine you enjoy most days
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Welcome to the family !!!!
bowdown.gif

This place just keeps getting better,and better !!!!!!!!!!!

What is it that this site has, that others don't ?

Back