should I post on my corperate web forum?

post on my company forum?

• with your past record its employment suicide

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • your going get fired

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • say what you think free speech in usa

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • tell boss were 2 get off

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
I already had go around with district manager 4 complaining about our unsafe junk trucks on there.KINDA WARNED IF i try make him look bad again will be my job.All I did was spit the truth I know junk when I drive it. Guess they would prefer wait till somebody gets hurt or killed then get sued 4 a few million.Any lawer hears gas company going get $$$ in his eyes.

I don't have enough info to pick, better have something lined up if your planning on risking your job. What is the whole situation and who are you planning on telling? Are you doing this for personal satisfaction or really trying to improve safety? I would be trying to figure out some better more effective avenues if I were you your options are pretty poor from the looks of things.

all I said is why do we have unsafe junk trucks in Evansville
districT manager blew a fuse online (were the big wigs can see)
HE SAID WE WOULD HAVE MEETING OVER THIS NEVER DID.
THey mad me mad cause been laid off all summer now I owe $600 on insurance they wouldnt let me cancel.Forced insurance? that legal??

I can respect you doing nothing more then saying what you feel is true.

But personally, I'd steer clear of any office politicin' on a company forum at this time and date. Don't see anything to be gained out of it.

given the nature of the economy... eh fug that, company sponsored boards, twitter accts, etc are ALL there for either polite, happy comments or for someone in power in the company to make announcements and look for said happy comments in return.

NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER NEVER make any type of post, comment or other type of traceable communication that speaks negatively of your employer, boss, chain of command or significant other. Without fail it will come back to bite you squarely in the ass :laugh:

I would minimize any commentary on a corporate forum as much as possible. Basically, I would input the minimum requirements if any.
You must not need your job if you consider telling them how you really feel in a public forum.

Back