Should I Install This???

BMW5

Registered
Came across a new Rumble Concepts, Cyclops undertail painted Candy Sonoma Red. I decided to buy it but now I can't decide if I want to install it or not? It seems like most people are moving away from the aftermarket undertails. Should I keep it and install or sell?

BMW5

IMG00013.jpg

ru27880-185.jpg

Pick up a stock undertray cheap and hack at it. that way you can put yours back on if you don't like it.

install it and get rid of all that other crap on the back, turn signals MUD FLAP... etc oh but get a plate holder though

The big question as with any mod we do, is DO U LIKE IT? that is all that matters. if you like it brother, put it on.

If U like it throw it on. It's easy enough to install. You will have some cutting to do, but like said above. Buy a cheap one to hack up

I've got an already chopped stock undertail that I took off and replaced with an unmodified stock one. The problem with my aftermarket undertail is that I went cheap ($99 Ebay special) and not only did it not fit but it didn't work very well either. Pay shipping on the stock chopped tail and it's yours.

I say go for it but then again I have an aftermarket one on mine and love the looks of the aftermarket ones!

Back