Should i get hayabusa?

Vladcanada

Registered
HEy guys I wanna get a hayabusa this or next summer, Im not a first time rider, i started out when i was 14 with 50 cc scooters then i had 125cc dirt bike, 350cc Yamha DR, 650 yamaha DR, 600 cc sport bike for a short period of time, and even tho where i live now i dont have Motorcycle license yet i did ride my friends Blackbird and i'm thinkking about getting back on a bike, never driven busas what do you think? Should i do it? I really do like new GSXR line but I feel that for me 6"3 240 punds Busa is gonna be moe comfy bike ( i really felt comfy on a blackbird!)

Or should i go somthing like a gsxr600 or 750 for starters, didnt ride for 2-3 years Just here and there short period of times, either friends bikes or rentals.

Plus there's quite few used busas and they are way cheaper then other bikes.

You sound like a zx-14 man to me....  
tounge.gif

Im 6'4" / 210lbs and the litre's are too small for my build... I assume the same will hold true for you...

BTW: The BUSA is a better ride anyways so you'll be happy knowing that your riding the most respected bike on the planet<IMHO> and the BUSA's size should fit your build much better..

It's a win win win situation..
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Mandangelo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147100047 -->

Sounds like you know how to ride a bike, if you can control your throttle hand, it's all good.

Go for it. You won't be sorry.
cool.gif

Plus there's quite few used busas and they are way cheaper then other bikes.
Huh?? this seem odd to anyone else???
I found the exact opposite to be true
Less he is shopping the scams up there
Trying to figure that one out myself. I've never seen any bike hold its value better than a Busa. Harley doesn't even come close anymore now that there's a never ending glut of them that nobody wants.

I think you're right, somebody has been looking at the $3900 scam busas.

Back