Should I buy new 05 busa or wait for 2006.

buy ..the 05 ..NOW !!! and when they .."release" the 06's .. trade your 05 ...in ..
cool.gif
thatway you ..will be ridin .. now !

I heard from my dealer this week that their is going to be a lot of changes in 06 for the busa.

"Just puchased my  05 Red & Black Busa yesterday!!!"

Yep let the boy ride my 04 and he was hooked!! Should have made the salesman give me a birddog fee or something!! Oh well its good to have a Busa buddy to ride with. My Girlfriend is next she is about ready to trade YZF600r for one too. Busa's are Addictive I tell ya!

Wait until 2023. I hear it will be a v-10 and have 478hp at the rear wheel.

In all seriousness...even if they DO re-vamp the busa in '06, do you REALLY want a 1st year model of a re-deisgn? I know that I don't. I would rather wait until the bugs are worked out for a year or 2.

Buy now...ride now...and if you ABSOLUTELY MUST have an '06, then trade in or sell the '05...and have a season of riding completed while the other suckers are waiting...

do you REALLY want a 1st year model of a re-deisgn?
>>>>>

Yep, wait until its been reviewed and riden by a bunch of people...if all is good then upgrade then.

2-3 years after the first new one comes out is about what id wait for.

busa 200 - Congrats on the new JET!!! I also purchased a new one in the last 2 weeks. As far as a new model comming out in 2006, maybe they will maybe they wont. But I dont think I would feel right owning a new style Busa without owning the original. Anyhow, I will probaly never touch the limits of the 05, so the 06 would just be silly for me to wait for at this point. Anyhow, the Fiance will need a Busa in a few years when Im ready to purchase a newer style Busa if they make one.

I have finaly found out what all the hype is about on the Busa, and let me say it is not Hype--->it is reality. I believe owning a Busa is like owning a part of a mystery many people have heard about, however only a rare few have experienced first hand. I believe the Busa will, if it has not already, be like a cult following. Not for everyone, but the ones that have em - hold on to them, because they hold on to that part of the mystery that very few will ever discover. I believe this model 99-05 Busa will be like a rare-saught after classic super car like the GT40 in years to come. Sure Ford has made a new GT, but it will never replace the old GT40, and the new GT has some large shoes to fill as will the new Busa.

I have only owned this 05 LE Busa for a little less than 2 weeks, but it has already attached itself to my soul. I've owned my share of bikes, and have never had this spiritual experience. For this reason I say bring on the 06's and let people buy em, and work the bugs out of the new model year first, and in the meantime I will continue on with learning they mystery of my 05. My 05 is a bike I will pass along to my soon to be wife when Im good and ready, but I will never let it leave the family. Life is always a little more intresting with a little mystery.

Back