Should I buy it?

Thats a good looking bike, about what I would be willing to let my 05 go for. See if you can get the baxley chock to go with it. Welcome to the oRg.

looks good, but i would see if they would come down on that price alittle. i would say no more then 6k but i havent booked the bike for value yet. KBB or NADA the bike and see what retail is and go from there. she is a beauty.

Nice bike, but I wouldn't pay over $5500 to $6000. It's basically stock and you can buy a gen2(08 or newer) for not much more. That polished frame looks good too, but it's a pain to keep it looking good.

I got my 06le with 8k miles for $6500 and a givi truck, extra windshield and trottlemeister.

But I am about $800 into making it red and black so go figure... long story I would offer $5500 and not pay more then $6100... welcome!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks everybody for your quick replies. I will see if they will come down on the price any and go from there. Thanks again.

:welcome: to the board...i would agree with the general consensus that the price is just a little high but that is normal for an asking price, your job is to get them come down a little now :thumbsup:

Sounds a little expensive but that is a great looking bike i would definately try and see if they would go down a little. good luck man! :beerchug:

Thanks again everybody for the input. I am hopefully going to take a look at it in person next weekend. I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes.

Good luck with the purchase. I would try and get the bike for about 1K less than the asking price.

BMW5

Good Luck and don't show any emotion when you check it out! Remember the $$$ are in your hands and walk if they won't talk.

Just got my 05 in Nov with 1,150 miles for less than 6k stock.

Back