Should have bought a 2003

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Joplin Craigslist ad for a 2003 Busa. Didnt know they were the fastest year !!

Hi i have a 2003 gsxr 1300r hayabusa for sale. It is the 40th anniversary edition pashion orange with chrome decals. it has pretty low miles i have had this bike to 226 mph on my hand held gps. The bike is retarded fast it was stretched 8 inches over stock but its back to normal now. I would like to either sell it or maybe trade it for a gixxer 1000 or maybe a cbr 1000 and like 2 grand boot. let me know i cant put any pics up atm. but i can take some with my phone if you like. my number is 606 271 8461 or email at corderpounder88@yahoo.com the only problems i have ever had was the mph guage just recently stopped working. i have the title in hand thanks. oh and i might trade it for a really nice jacked up dodge quad cab too

I love these guys I just offer them cash,
to race my "Stock" Busa!:rofl:
Strangely enough they never want to race!
Marie
Queen of the Banned.

I love these guys I just offer them cash,
to race my "Stock" Busa!:rofl:
Strangely enough they never want to race!
Marie
Queen of the Banned.
What.you wanna race.bring it on sweetheart.ill bring out old grey it might be a little slower than you being i out weigh you by bout 130 lbs.:poke:.seriously people she is definately fast.and gorgeous to. love you marie. busadave:beerchug:

i just sent him an email :p

"hayabusa.... what do you mean 40th anniversary??? the first hayabusa was in 99.... so you have a 1969 hayabusa??? Ill take it!"

IM thinking suzuki's 40 year anniversary not the busa's but I never heard of anyone else having this one and it being so special, also that gps is def out of wack!...

i have the 40th anniversary hayabusa but it means suzuki 40th anniversary, its the 2003 limited, it has name badges on the tree etc that says 40th anniversary. its the orange one, to my knowledge its no faster than any other busa, same as all the rest 99-07 other than it saying it

Back